1911 Firearm Addicts banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Chambers Custom Owners Club
3,600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey Addicts, a buddy of mine needs some help selling his Wilson XTac (45acp)! The gun is in fine condition with no visible flaws from what I could see (there is a small mark on the rear sight but, nothing that IMO is worth worrying about. 100% Safe queen! Not many Wilson XTac guns come up for sale... The checking/Xtac treatment is amazing! This is one I would be buying if I were in the market for a semi custom/Wilson.

Seller is 100% GTG as well so no worries!

Wilson comes with original booklets, test target, Wilson gray bag, and 4 Wilson Mags

$2300 or best reasonable offer will take this one. Lets help him out!

·
Registered
9,517 Posts
nice gun. easy to hold and shoot in almost any weather conditions.

glkws

Reactions: cundiff5535

·
3,600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Lets go, someone surely needs this in their stable!

·
Registered
4,155 Posts
Do you have pics of the test target?

·
Registered
7,033 Posts
A Ron Phillips gun on a WCT frame? This thing needs buying. Roll up shoppers!
That target is probably a little misleading. Most Wilson guns, including Supergrades, are built by more than one Smith. This is probably a test target shot if/when the gun was sent back for work or minor mods - then worked on and inspected by Ron.

Just my guess though. Nice build either way, GLWS.

·
3,600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Very well could be... I honestly don’t know... it’s what is with the pistol. It’s also the only one that comes with it... not sure if the original one or not.

Either way, as mentioned prior, great looking gun, and ones that’s super comfortable to shoot.

Reactions: A45GUNNER

·
3,600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Is this asking price off? Lets get this moved... If you hav interest, shoot me a PM... Lets work out a deal!

Reactions: simonp
1 - 20 of 25 Posts