1911 Firearm Addicts banner

1 - 20 of 136 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey everyone! Once again Christmas is just around the corner and the spirit of giving is in full effect. What better way to give back than a giveaway for our awesome 1911 community!
I am pleased to announce the 3rd annual Challis Bushings and Grip Christmas giveaway!

This year SIX lucky winners will win a set of Challis Grip Bushings! In addition ONE of the very lucky winners will win a $350 "gift certificate" from me towards a set of Finished Grips or Grip Blanks available on the Challis Website.
(Please be advised: Finished Grips will ship 1 week after ordering. Current lead time for Custom grip orders is 6-12 Months.)

*To enter the giveaway all you have to do is post a "IN" and the Winners will be chosen randomly by post number at 12pm Christmas Day CST (Please refrain from posting anything else until after the giveaway has ended)

As you all know Brian Challis is a world-renowned Sculptor, Inventor, Artist, and a True Master Craftsmen. He revolutionized 1911 grip bushings with his design of hex drive bushings that solve the old age challenge of bushing installation and removal with a 7/32" nut driver. His handcrafted grips have a meticulous attention to detail and his success comes from his irrepressible passion for excellence and innovation.
"Clean Lines, Crisp Corners, Definitive Facets, and nearly Flawless Finish are recognizable hallmarks of the Challis Touch"

This year a set of decorative Challis grip screws will be available for each of the winners! (Special thanks goes to Brian Challis for including those and his kind generosity!!)

(Winners will have a choice between slim and standard sized bushings -Blued) (Grip Screw and Bushing O-Rings also included) (A Hex or Torx Grip Screw Driver will also be included)

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all!!

·
Cogito ergo armatus sum
1,934 Posts
In! Thank you.

·
Premium Member
2,807 Posts
IN,
Merry Christmas

·
Premium Member
577 Posts
This is my 1st first Christmas season with you guys and I'm stunned with the generosity. Thanks for having me here - I'm in.

1 - 20 of 136 Posts