1911 Firearm Addicts banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Cav Troopers Dad
1,900 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
The after Christmas cleanup, all prices include shipping and I will entertain reasonable offers, worse case I’ll say okay. Thanks for looking.

1. Milt Sparks 55BN, this holster was designed as a cross draw though I used it as an appendix OWB holster. It is black with shark trim for a 4” 1911 with 1.5” belt loops. $75.00 TRADED

2. Alessi Belt Slide (Pancake) holster for a Glock 19, holster is black R/H and made with 1.5” belt loops. $65.00

3. Ritchie Pancake Holster for Glock 43, holster is black R/H and made with 1.5” belt loops. $65.00

4. Mitch Rosen Express line holster and mag carrier for Glock 43, holster is like new I can’t remember using it. The holster is cordovan, R/H and made with 1.5” belt loops. $85.00

5. Wilson Combat full-size French Walnut grips, grips have beveled bottom and are cut for an ambi safety. $50.00 SOLD

6. Wilson Combat full-size Cocobolo Starburst grips, grips have a flat bottom (magwell) and are cut for an ambi safety. $50.00 SOLD

7. Older Wilson Combat Cocobolo full checkered grips for a compact 1911, grips are beveled and cut for an ambi safety. $50.00

8. Misc VZ grips 1-4 are full size and 5 is for a compact 1911 none are cut for an ambi safety. I can provide additional info if needed. $35.00 per pair.
1&2 SOLD

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
714 Posts
I would like to purchase #6 (starburst grips), please. I don't use PayPal. Are you ok with a Money Order?

Reactions: Raylan Givens

·
Cav Troopers Dad
1,900 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
@Eric
I purchased VZ Grips #1 and #2 from you on the other 1911 site and sent payment for both of them on 12/27/19 which you responded to and said you would ship them on 12/28/19. Now I see that @Doc45 posted he would take #2 and sent you payment. What’s going on?
Both sets of VZ grips, #1&#2 are on their way to you. The #2 he was referring to is the Glock 19 holster.

·
Cav Troopers Dad
1,900 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
All that’s left is the Ritchie Glock 43 holster, compact Wilson grips, Compact VZ grips and polished Micarta full-size VZ grips. Everything else has either been shipped or will be shipped tomorrow. If you need tracking info let me know and I’ll PM it to you otherwise you should have your items mid week.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts