1911 Firearm Addicts banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi all, I hate to do this, but I am considering selling my baby, a Beretta 92G Elite II. This was purchased used and does not have the original box unfortunately. Will come with 2 18rd Mecgar magazines.

In good condition overall, but does have some minor handling and shooting wear. I’d grade this as somewhere between 90-95% condition. I will provide more pics upon request, but the condition reflected in the photos is accurate.

This gun does have a brand new barrel and locking block (cut down by Allegheny Gun Works with the original E2 crown). I also had Allegheny install a brand new extractor and spring alongside a Dawson Precision front fiber optic sight. I’ve personally installed a factory Beretta stainless steel guide rod and new recoil spring along with a new D spring. Essentially, the gun has had all maintenance done so it is ready to go. I’ve shot about 100 rounds through it since this work was done and it ran flawlessly.

I’m asking $1,100 shipped to your door. Price is via PayPal or Zelle, and the first I’ll take it gets it (cross posted). Although new to this forum, I have 75+ positive feedback on ARFCOM.

Please email me at [email protected] for fastest response. Thanks for looking!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts