1911 Firearm Addicts banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
805 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've got this very nice watch getting lonely in my safe. With me being retired it doesn't see the light of day. It currently sits in an Orbita burl wood watch winder which can be included.
I have the original box and all of the original paperwork.

I would trade it for a very nice 1911/2011. If you have any interest let me know.

P.S. I am on the road, due to return home this Sunday~. I can send additional pics when I get home.

Breitling Avenger Skyland - Code Yellow (1).jpeg
Breitling Avenger Skyland - Code Yellow.jpeg

·
I like this place !
681 Posts
I’m not a watch expert, but have owned 5 Breitlings, still have 2 and recently gave my S-I-L one that will be passed on to my grandson. What I do know is the are very distinctive and timeless styled watches. An excellent time piece that will draw attention.

Again, not being an expert but that watch for a 1911/2011 appears give a great deal....depending of course on the pistol. Someone’s going to end up with a nice watch.

·
nighthawk60
274 Posts
I've got this very nice watch getting lonely in my safe. With me being retired it doesn't see the light of day. It currently sits in an Orbita burl wood watch winder which can be included.
I have the original box and all of the original paperwork.

I would trade it for a very nice 1911/2011. If you have any interest let me know.

P.S. I am on the road, due to return home this Sunday~. I can send additional pics when I get home.

View attachment 404621 View attachment 404623
I have a Dan Wesson Valkyrie in 45acp like new and a Sig Sauer 220 Elite in 10mm also like new with less than 100 rounds through it. Any interest?
Thanks,
Rick

·
Registered
805 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have a Dan Wesson Valkyrie in 45acp like new and a Sig Sauer 220 Elite in 10mm also like new with less than 100 rounds through it. Any interest?
Thanks,
Rick
Thanks for the offer Raul but I'm going to pass. I've already got a gaggle of DW's.

·
Registered
805 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks to everybody for their offers. I'm going to keep this guy in the safe for now.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts