Premium Member
1,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Detonics Left.jpg
Detonics right.jpg
Detonics top.jpg
Detonics rear.jpg
Detonics Carbon Fiber Grips.jpg
Detonics USA Combat Master - All Stainless - Night sights that barely glow. I bought this about 10 years ago, probably ran about a box or two through it (can't really remember), cleaned it and put it in the safe. I am selling those I don't shoot so this is on the market. I do not have the original box so it will be shipped in a hard plastic case with three magazines, two original Mec Gar and a third with a slam pad that I believe is a MecGar but it has a modified follower. The magazine it is pictured with is loaded with 6 rounds so the follower stick out about 1/8" from the bottom, it make a visual check possible and also allows a "taller" follower. Also included with the original grips are a set of Carbon Fiber grips that dress it up. Overall excellent condition. Price is NOW $875 reduced from $950 shipped from an individual to your FFL by UPS second day with insurance. Payment by discreet PayPal Friends and Family or buyer adds 3% or a money order. If additional pics are needed let me know.

·
Every day is Saturday and every night's a party!
6,613 Posts
Cool guns, the early Detonics USA guns that were made while Jerry Ahern was running the show were the best of all the different corporate iterations. I had one of those CombatMasters and an incredibly rare Detonics USA StreetMaster (CombatMaster frame/5" slide). Neat gun, Les. GLWS!

ETA: Your gun is only 14 away from the one I had!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts