1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
WITHDRAWN
Beautiful black with wood grips. Bought this new. Only one magazine
fired. Been in the safe since then.

Alpha Elite stainless. This is pretty much the Special Forces but with Chainlink 1 treatment which I find to be very comfortable and grippy without being too rough.

The Alpha Elite features the following:

* 5" Government model slide, single stack government model frame. The John Browning traditional design for the ultimate in reliability and accuracy.
* Weight: approximately 38 ounces with an unloaded magazine inserted.
* Chainlink I treatment on forestrap and mainspring housing for the ultimate in durability, secure grip, and extreme use.
* Traditional "square cut" serrations on rear of slide only.
* Fixed dovetail 3-dot night sights with high visibility white outlines.

Thanks for looking.

·
Premium Member
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Beautiful black with wood grips. Bought this new. Only one magazine
fired. Been in the safe since then.

Alpha Elite stainless. This is pretty much the Special Forces but with Chainlink 1 treatment which I find to be very comfortable and grippy without being too rough.

The Alpha Elite features the following:

* 5" Government model slide, single stack government model frame. The John Browning traditional design for the ultimate in reliability and accuracy.
* Weight: approximately 38 ounces with an unloaded magazine inserted.
* Chainlink I treatment on forestrap and mainspring housing for the ultimate in durability, secure grip, and extreme use.
* Traditional "square cut" serrations on rear of slide only.
* Fixed dovetail 3-dot night sights with high visibility white outlines.

·
FREEDOM IS NOT FREE
2,496 Posts
Are you taking the photos with your phone cam? Nothing wrong with that if it's a good one. My note 10 is usually better than my olympus. It's 15 years old, so. Try to post some clearer pics. I'm somewhat interested. Good photos go a long way. GLS

Reactions: Series70 and Dub

·
Registered
28 Posts
Awfully good price!
I have carried essentially the same gun for over a decade, and have thousands and thousands of rounds down the pipe with no issues.
I don’t even want another one! That’s how perfect I think it is. Of course, that won’t stop me from buying other things I like!
Good luck with the sale, I cannot believe it’s not gone.

·
FREEDOM IS NOT FREE
2,496 Posts
That's what I'm talking about! Great pics. I'm way tempted but I need to hold back. Looking for a 38 super LB Comanche Heavyweight to be my next 1911. GLS! Nice gun and price.

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
I just shot my Ed Brown SF yesterday, this one for sale is a steal. If there is someone out there on the fence about buying this, fall off and buy it. This is one of those deals that will haunt you if you pass it up.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts