1911 Firearm Addicts banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Let me start with, being out of work sucks! That said, I have to let a few things go.

I'm selling my Gen 4 Glock 19, that's had a little work done to it. The frame has custom stippling, it's grippy but NOT aggressive. There's an Apex trigger in it and it's awesome, it breaks crisp and the reset is short. It comes with a Vortex Venom mounted. It has a suppressor height front sight, for co-witnessing. Unfortunately, I can't find the additional mounting plates. During this quarantine, a lot of things have been getting thrown out. I'm hoping that didn't happen. It comes in the Glock box with 3 10 round magazines. Round count is well under 200.
20200326_181246.jpg
20200326_181231.jpg
20200326_181212.jpg
20200326_180821.jpg
20200326_180808.jpg
I'll listen to offers, but it's listed on Gunbroker now. I'll take Paypal F&F or USPS Money orders for payment. Otherwise I move it to Gunbroker in a few days.Please feel free to ask questions or request additional photos. Thanks, I hope we all hey through this relatively unscathed...

·
Feed my Addiction!
568 Posts
Couple questions:

- who did the stipple job
- what MOA is the Venom
- what’s the history behind the slide and barrel with different serial numbers

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Couple questions:

- who did the stipple job
- what MOA is the Venom
- what’s the history behind the slide and barrel with different serial numbers
Venom is a 6moa.
I was told the Barrel was swapped out for a Gen5 marksmanship barrel.
Stippling, I'm not sure. But it's done extremely well! Thanks for your interest

·
Registered
2,104 Posts
Dam wish I could pick this up especially since I am in CT but uncertainty has me putting a hard freeze on everything. Just post that it is “withdrawn” and mark it as sold. At least that’s what I do

·
Registered
2,104 Posts
All the way at the bottom of your screen there should be a 1911 Addicts with a paint brush next to it. Click on that and select the old version. Once you have done this you should be able to change the prefix then you can go back to the new version. If that doesn’t help I would ask a mod

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
All the way at the bottom of your screen there should be a 1911 Addicts with a paint brush next to it. Click on that and select the old version. Once you have done this you should be able to change the prefix then you can go back to the new version. If that doesn’t help I would ask a mod
Thanks! You're the man! I wish things weren't so tight right now. As an Addict, who's also a CT resident, I'd cut you a really good deal on this Glock

·
Registered
2,104 Posts
Thank you. Wish it was better for us all. I’m between jobs and the Start date of the new one got pushed back so I am trying to plan for the worst. I also just bought a BEC poly which is waiting for me at Delta but I’m letting some of this craziness cool off before I go there. Wish you the best and be well and safe!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts