close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

SOLD Withdrawn - Les Baer Premier II 9mm

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by dash, Aug 12, 2017.

Tags:
  1. dash

dash Well-Known Member Supporting Addict

Apr 3, 2016
    Sale withdrawn. Going to hold onto this one for now. Thanks.

$1,950
    $1,850 shipped CONUS from me to your FFL. Please add $35 for FFL to FFL shipping. USPS Money Order. Sale only, no trades.

Purchased new Feb 2016. Round count 3,440. Flawless performance, zero failures and great condition. No hand loads or hot stuff, just factory FMJ and about 10 rounds of JHP. I posted a one-year review on this forum earlier this year highlighting how well it’s run clean or dirty. Despite running it dirty it's been pampered in terms of handling, oiling and storage.

https://www.1911addicts.com/threads/les-baer-premier-ii-9mm-one-year-review.34684/

Has not been sensitive in any regard that I’ve found and has been 100% reliable. It’s tough one to let go of but I’m selling to offset recent purchases and reduce redundancy. I'm also transitioning away from target-oriented 1911s with adjustable sights and FCS.

If wondering, this 9mm is not fit like typical Baer 45s. This barrel unlocks without heavy initial resistance and the slide moves easily. While you can feel the resistance of a well fit gun, you can still do press checks with your finger and thumb. This is a great 1911 for anyone wanting an accurate target or range gun in 9mm. Thanks for looking!

IMG_1179.JPG

IMG_1180.JPG

IMG_1166.JPG

Last edited: Aug 22, 2017 at 6:19 AM
    cghelton, 41 Charlie, philip and 5 others like this.
  2. 41 Charlie

41 Charlie Get off my lawn...

Feb 4, 2014
    Awesome range blaster!

GLWS.

dash likes this.

3. cghelton

cghelton Active Member Supporting Addict

Jan 8, 2017
    That's a beauty! Great guy too deal with as well.
    GLWS!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dash likes this.
  4. dash

dash Well-Known Member Supporting Addict

Apr 3, 2016
    Now $1,850. Withdrawn.

Last edited: Aug 22, 2017 at 12:09 PM
Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted