1911 Firearm Addicts banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a like new in the box S&W M&PP 2.0 Compact with a 4"barrel. It only has a few boxes down the pipe. It comes with everything it came with from the factory in matching factory box. I will also throw in a OWB kydex holster and an extra magazine for a total of 3. *****Withdrawn****

Back to the safe.

·
Registered
1,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bump with price drop to $375 from $400

Reactions: Bloodhound

·
Registered
1,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Reactions: fallenangelhim

·
Registered
1,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Reactions: Glock2740

·
Registered
1,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Last bump before it goes back in the safe.

·
Registered
1,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Would be a great truck gun.
It was in a get home bag in my car. I got it shot a box or 2 of 124gr 9mm then some JHP for function and then put it in the kydex holster and into a backpack which rode in the trunk. It was a backup to whatever I was carrying.

Reactions: Glock2740

·
Super Moderator
13,526 Posts
Trying to talk my daughter into this one over her beloved .38 LCR, but she just needs to fondle one at the LGS first I guess.

·
Registered
1,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
Registered
1,974 Posts
Whoever buys this I have a holster and the ambi safety from when I had one. Just give me an address and I'll mail them out to you. Maybe this will help somebody.

IMG_20200217_165628079.jpg

·
Registered
182 Posts
I have a like new in the box S&W M&PP 2.0 Compact with a 4"barrel. It only has a few boxes down the pipe. It comes with everything it came with from the factory in matching factory box. I will also throw in a OWB kydex holster and an extra magazine for a total of 3. *****Withdrawn****

Back to the safe.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Wise decision. You will grow to love this gun. I got one in Sept and have maybe 5 boxes down the pipe and love the way it points, feels in my hands. No hiccups whatsoever. It's recoil a bit snappier then I'd prefer.
Oh well, it's not perfect.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts