SOLD Withdrawn, really... "I still don't have a job" Sig Legion sale

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by Acroyer, Dec 28, 2018.

1. Acroyer

Acroyer Off my meds Supporting Addict

Dec 16, 2015
    Ok, guys... I hate to do it, but I am going to have to start selling off some of the meager collection I have. This time of year is just not optimal for landing high-paying jobs. So, in light of that, I have for sale the following:

Sig P226 Legion in .40 S&W
    Original case
    3 Sig factory12 round mags plus 1 13 round mag
    Leather OWB holster from Azula (black)
    I took the gun in as a trade for one of my 9mms, because I wanted a .40. The guy said he had not registered the pistol, but when I tried I did not get the case and coin set. But really, the case and coin are nothing to get too excited about. The case doesn't even have a carrying handle. but anyway, from what I understand, if you call Sig and no one has claimed the case for that serial number, they will send you the kit.

Condition of the pistol is excellent. You could confuse it for new if it were not for some slight wear marks on the right side rail high points (See pic below). Xray sights are still very bright (as they should be for a pistol this new).

Oh, I almost forgot to mention that I installed a short reach trigger, since I cannot palm a basketball, which makes the gun much more comfortable to shoot. This does not interfere at all with the factory short reset trigger. So, it has the SRT and the SRT.

Round count is unknown, but I have put 50 rounds through it without any problems. It appears, from its condition, to be of low round count.

So, for the after-Christmas sale, I am looking for $800 plus shipping, or Face to Face if you are in Ohio. I'll drive a reasonable distance to meet up, so that's not a problem.

All the usual payment caveats apply - no Nigerian money orders or checks for $15,000 where I wire back the excess, etc.

2. Acroyer

Dec 16, 2015

3. Haroldg48

Haroldg48 Active Member

Jul 27, 2018
    Have one! Great deal! GLWS!!

4. KTXdm9

KTXdm9 Well-Known Member

Sep 23, 2018
    Wow, nice price on a Legion. GLWS and the job search.

5. Acroyer

Dec 16, 2015
    Thanks, guys. hoping for a semi-quick sale so I have money in reserve if I run out before I land a new one. Supposedly, the IT market will explode after the first of the year. Which is great, but I still have bills to pay in January before any payroll checks come pouring in.

Here's the type of holster that goes with it. Yep, I took a chance and got it off of eBay. It was actually so well done I got one for my 4 inch N-Frames as well. It's a simple, rugged holster with no special marks or patterns. It's double-stitched and has an extra piece to keep the mouth of the holster open. Mine is in black, and for the P226R, of course.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Azula-Leat...Holster-CCW-For-Choose-Color-Gun/272261477892

That's an extra $45 for the holster, $26 bucks for the extra 13 round mag, if you can find it, with the bumper pad that doesn't jam the sharp rear corners of the mag into my fatroll (which is priceless). I'll let this ride for a bit and see what happens. If all else fails, I'll have to start posting ads for my 1981 Corvette, and no one wants to see that!

Edit: the Sig holster is brown, and the N Frame holster I got is black. Sorry about that.

Last edited: Dec 28, 2018
    xerts1191 likes this.
  6. Old Sea Dragon

Old Sea Dragon Well-Known Member

Feb 10, 2018
    GLWS and finding a new position. These Legions are great pistols.

7. RatBikeRod

RatBikeRod You Don’t Know Me!

Nov 22, 2017
    Man praying for you, been there, still doin that. I went through the sell off as well. Luckily, I am supposed to be getting an offer letter next week (been waiting 2 weeks for it, but the holidays are killing HR doing work it seems).

Good Luck brother. I would help but I still do not have positive cash flow yet.

Old Sea Dragon and xerts1191 like this.
  8. xerts1191

xerts1191 Well-Known Member

Aug 12, 2017
    Good luck to you Acroyer on your continued job search.

9. Acroyer

Dec 16, 2015
    Going to give this one a bump. Seems like everybody hates the .40 S&W!

I actually have some Underwood .40 cal 165 gr ammo that puts it right at the upper range of "medium load" for a 10mm. So, it's like having a Sig Legion 10mm, but 13+1 rounds in a P226 instead of 8+1 in a P220.

Speaking of 10mm; if anyone has a Delta Elite that they might want to trade for this thing (even one with some cosmetic issues) I'd be open to that as well. The kids can survive on Saltines and tap water for a little while. The Delta Elite is the last gun on my bucket list that I need before I can say I'm finished with the search.

10. Acroyer

Dec 16, 2015
    Oh my gosh... I had an 90 minute interview yesterday and they love me. I was told by the recruiter that I will have an official offer this afternoon or tomorrow morning. We already talked about wages and whatnot, so I am considering it a done deal.

So, I am taking this off the market!

Thanks for everyone's positivity during this tough time.

You need 3 posts to add links to your posts! This is used to prevent spam.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted