Brown Gun Firearm Trigger Tan
Grey Machine Carbon Plastic Toy
Line Metal Office equipment Composite material Steel
Plastic Baggage Plastic bag Box Packing materials
Brown Musical instrument accessory Metal Material property Office equipment
Gun Firearm Trigger Light Gun accessory
Brown Gun Firearm Trigger Tan
Gun Firearm Trigger Light Gun accessory
Withdrawn/Please remove I have a DW 10mm Commander Classic that is in excellent condition. It hasn’t been shot much as you can see in the photos. I’m asking $1800 reduced to $1700 Reduced to $1600 for it shipped to your FFL.
Am I asking too much?
I would consider possible trades for something nice in 38 Super or 9x23.
Thanks for looking.

·
Registered
4,591 Posts
Isn't that nice!

·
Registered
3,668 Posts
another quick question...smooth or checkered mainspring housing? I know Valor's (step up and later models) have checkering...thought the older Classic's had smooth MSHs?

Reactions: FWoo45

·
Grip Maker and FFL Dealer
952 Posts
Looks like you have a 2009 model. I have the same gun from the same year. These guns were $1000 back then. They have certainly increased in value. Problem is they have crept into pricing of other top tier guns and there is a lot more competition with guns that a I think are better built than the DW CBOB. You just have to find the right buyer. And a brand new CBOB in 45 can easily be had for under $1500 right now. GLWS though!

Mine happens to be one of the 100 factory two-tone versions that they offered in 2009 and mine is a single digit serial number. Last one like mine I saw was on GB a couple years ago and it sold for $2500 via Buy Now. It just takes the right guy. I’d give a lot more than that to find one of the consecutive serial numbers to my gun.

·
Registered
4,591 Posts
It's very nice and I was in a search for one when I bought my Valor 10mm. It's always timing I guess!

·
Registered
3,852 Posts
Looks like you have a 2009 model. I have the same gun from the same year. These guns were $1000 back then. They have certainly increased in value. Problem is they have crept into pricing of other top tier guns and there is a lot more competition with guns that a I think are better built than the DW CBOB. You just have to find the right buyer. And a brand new CBOB in 45 can easily be had for under $1500 right now. GLWS though!

Mine happens to be one of the 100 factory two-tone versions that they offered in 2009 and mine is a single digit serial number. Last one like mine I saw was on GB a couple years ago and it sold for $2500 via Buy Now. It just takes the right guy. I’d give a lot more than that to find one of the consecutive serial numbers to my gun.
I look all the time for the one in succession to mine also, single digits don't come up too often. But the hunt is part of the fun.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts