1911 Firearm Addicts banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Thought I had this one sold locally but buyer had an issue coming up with payment so relisting.

Very unique NH GRP Bobtail Commander build with many upgrades. I built this and ordered new from NH and am the first owner . I have fired about 200-250 rounds thru this and have not carried it. (There is a very very small blemish on the right side of the gun after the serial number can be seen in pic #2) .MSRP on this gun is about $4800. Comes with all original items from NH: Bag, target, 2 mags, etc. Love this gun but offering it as I bought multiple high end customs recently so consolidating.
Asking $3700 shipped. Payment Accepted is Paypal Friends and Family with no mention of guns.

REDUCED $3299 Shipped

This is a stainless 45 acp with the following options:
Adjustable rear sight
Front Gold Bead
Bob Marvel serrations
Serrated top of slide
Serrated rear of slide
French border
Crown barrel
Polished flats of frame and slide
Bobtail Cut
Clean Slide
Moonhawk Logo in rear of slide
Ambi Safety

Air gun Everyday carry Trigger Hunting knife Revolver

Air gun Trigger Everyday carry Gun barrel Wood

Product Liquid Air gun Trigger Gun barrel

White Black Font Material property Technology

Textile Font Office equipment Luggage and bags Eyewear

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
This may be my ultimate dream gun. In fact, I just asked NHC about some of the same upgrades to my current Nighthawk Classic (5"). So very, very tempting...

ZR
its my favorite spec. never seen another other than the 2 I have. only selling as I bought so any other customs as of late and another high $$$ one last night

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Lets try and move this one as I need to go ship out a few other guns $3299 shipped. who is going to steal this one rather than paying $5k for a new one

1 - 8 of 8 Posts