SOLD *Withdrawn*Roberts Defense Desert Ops 1911 .45 Commander & S&W 327 *Reduced* 8 Shot 2"

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by Dump1567, Sep 7, 2019.

1. Dump1567

Dump1567 Well-Known Member

Jun 24, 2019
    ****************Withdrawn********************

All handguns ship from my FFL to your FFL Priority mail insured.

**What you see in the pics is what you get. If not shown, it's not included**

Like new Roberts Defense Desert Ops Commander w/rail .45 acp. I bought this new about 4 months ago for over $1900. Build card dates to 2017, as do the night sight. Custom built & hand fitted gun with no MIM parts. This is a tight gun. Comes with original carry case, all paperwork, and 2 original mags. I've put maybe 300 rounds through this (break-in card states 500, so technically this isn't even broken in yet). Only issues I had was chambering with original mags (as expected per the break-in card). Wilson 47D's worked flawlessly. Due to the design of the magwell fitting into the MSH, the magwell has a little play in it. Also the rubber patch on case is starting to separate from the glue. This originally came with wide paddle safety levels. I thinned down both sides & refinished. Original grey/black grips it came with were swapped for the one on it now. This is an excellent gun, but I've got too many .45's.

$1065 Shipped from my FFL insured to your FFL.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 30, 2019
    UBOATDOC, 1L26, ronin11 and 5 others like this.
  2. KTXdm9

KTXdm9 Well-Known Member

Sep 23, 2018
    Ooooh, pretty Baer. Very nice.

3. dvs6

dvs6 Active Member

Feb 17, 2018
    Very nice looking Bear. Hillsdale too! Shouldn't last long.

Is it stainless or hard chrome?

Picture of the rear of the slide?

Thank you.

dvs6

4. Dump1567

Jun 24, 2019
    ***********SOLD********************

I bought this Norinco 1911 used from a pawn shop. 5 inch barrel in .45 acp. It's in great condition. Based on my research, this was customized by Terry Tussey of Tussey Custom. Parts are marked with invoice number. A practice used by Tussey Custom. I have a Tussey Custom marked Colt that has the same thing. I fitted a Kimber ambi-safety, but will include original single sided thumb safety. This has one of the nicest triggers I've ever felt, and breaks just under 3 lbs. Old school Millet sights & fitted Ed Brown beavertail. Original Norinco barrel. This has ran 100% the few times I've shot it. It has a few scratches and blemishes. I believe the finish is hard chrome, but not certain.
    $625 Shipped

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Shown next to my Tussey marked Colt. Notice the similarities.
    [​IMG]

Invoice number on my Colt Tussey next to Norinco.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 20, 2019
    KS95B40, WC145 and Mtek like this.
  5. Dump1567

Jun 24, 2019
    **********Withdrawn***********

Great condition 2 inch 8 shot .357 mag/.38 spl. lightweight S&W model 327. Excellent timing & Lock-up. Excellent bore. A few minor dings and scratches (see pics). Cut for moon clips, but also works without. Includes 4 moon clips. Wood Adhern grips. I do not have the lanyard frame pin that fits in the back of the grip. Nothing else included.
    $775 Shipped.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

KS95B40 likes this.
  6. WC145

WC145 Every day is Saturday and every night's a party!

Jan 1, 2013
    Conversation started....

7. WC145

WC145 Every day is Saturday and every night's a party!

Jan 1, 2013
    I'll take the Norinco.

UBOATDOC likes this.
  8. swampgas

swampgas Well-Known Member Supporting Addict

Mar 10, 2019
    Those old Norcs are really nicely put together, and some serious hard steel. I've got 3 of em and have replaced sights on two, added Ed Brown sear and disconnector, dropped right in and so did the safety. Only safeties I've ever seen that fitted with no hand work. That one looks to be a fine pistol.

WC145 likes this.
  9. Dump1567

Jun 24, 2019
  10. Dump1567

Jun 24, 2019
    Final reduction. The price on the Roberts is almost 1/2 of what I paid.

You need 3 posts to add links to your posts! This is used to prevent spam.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted