1911 Firearm Addicts banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,385 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For sale, no trades. Wilson Combat 40th Anniversary CQB Elite, low 2-digit serial number (out of 400). 9mm. Comes with bag, paperwork, WC soft cloth, 2 WC mags, shot 100 rds (I had to try it at least once) :) In Almost new condition. Never carried or holstered.

$4050 shipped AND Insured.
$3950 now
$3700 now 10/29/20
Limited time: $3500 10/30-10/31 only until Noon (EST) Purdue kickoff tomorrow.
FFL to FFL. Only available to states (CONUS) allowing this handgun (no roster states).

First “I’ll take it” post gets priority.

02BDA63A-F4E0-400A-ACB5-D8FC0CDE331E.jpeg

This all-steel model uses the latest Wilson Combat parts and innovations like our in-house produced forged slides, frames, and barrels. These all-steel pistols are designed as carry guns and also feature our one-piece machined magwell, ambidextrous safety and slide top and rear serrations. The flush cut, reverse crowned barrel is deeply fluted and mates with a specially engraved, recessed reverse plug. Black Armor-Tuff is the standard finish.
Specs from Wilson Combat site
  • Barrel Length: 5″
  • Overall Length: 8.7″
  • Sight Radius: 6.6″
  • Height: 5.6″
  • Width: 1.3″
  • *Weight Empty: 38.3 oz.
  • *Weight Loaded: 47.2 oz.
  • Accuracy Guarantee: 1″ at 25 yds

·
Premium Member
231 Posts
These 40th Anniversary guns are stunning. I think they're nicer than the Supergrades. The wood grips the prettiest I've ever seen, and the contrast against the luster of the Armor-tuff finish makes a beautiful pistol.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Ball end cuts and that rounded magwell contouring those beautiful wood grips. What an incredible looking piece. GLWS I’m sure the buyer will be extremely happy. This is something special from WC

·
Registered
27 Posts
These 40th Anniversary guns are stunning. I think they're nicer than the Supergrades. The wood grips the prettiest I've ever seen, and the contrast against the luster of the Armor-tuff finish makes a beautiful pistol.
I agree with this 100%. Want this in .45 as my next piece. Beautiful blaster - GLWS!

·
Premium Member
1,385 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Reactions: Greg M.

·
Premium Member
1,385 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
If you prefer 45ACP instead of 9mm...I have an unfired WC 40 Anniversary model in 45ACP as well. PM me if interested.

·
Premium Member
1,385 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Offers?

·
Premium Member
1,385 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Bump

·
Premium Member
1,385 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Price reduction bump to $3950

·
Premium Member
1,385 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
$3800 . Who needs this beauty?

·
Premium Member
1,385 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
$3700. No inquiries or offers. This one is about to go back in the safe.

·
Premium Member
1,385 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Let’s see who’s watching this.

$3500 from now until the Purdue football kickoff at noon EST tomorrow! If it doesn’t sell at this price then I must be meant to keep it.

Reactions: dash

·
Premium Member
1,385 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Withdrawn

1 - 15 of 15 Posts