1911 Firearm Addicts banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For Sale: Arsenal Sam7R AK-47 7.62x39. Included in the sale will be an Aimpoint H2 Micro 2MOA RDS with RS Regulate mount and flip caps. Rifle has less than 100 rounds through it. I am the original owner. It also sports a US Palms grip and a Krebs custom enhanced safety. I am not the original owner of the Aimpoint so no box is included with that, was told it was barely used and it looks that way. I never even sighted it in. I will also include 5x30 round mags and the original 10 round mag that came with the gun.
$2300. $2150. Shipped and insured FFL to FFL Conus. Please make sure this is legal for you to own.This is crossposted.

·
Registered
761 Posts
I have a crap ton of 7.62 x 54 I bought from a friend, but I don't own a gun that shoots that round. Always wanted an AK, hmmmm....

·
Fun O' Meter on FULL
6,002 Posts
I have a crap ton of 7.62 x 54 I bought from a friend, but I don't own a gun that shoots that round. Always wanted an AK, hmmmm....
That’s a Nagant round, not an AK.

·
Registered
761 Posts
You're right, that's what I meant, 7.62x 39. Didn't have my coffee in me!!!

I'm thinking on this... we'll see how many mimosas I have today, may drunken buy it later... lol!

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Trade interests +/- cash: Higher end 1911s. Full size or Commander. No FCS or carry cuts. Wilson, les Baer, Ed Brown Springfield Pro. Let me know what you have, worst i can do is say no thanks.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts