1911 Firearm Addicts banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Up for sale is my Springfield 1911 TRP in .45 ACP. This pistol is on outstanding condition, the full length guide rod has been replaced with a standard guide rod and plug. It comes with 2 mags, case and everything that came with it new. Putting this back in the safe

Metal Baggage Everyday carry Silver Box
Gun Firearm Trigger Gun accessory Ammunition
Gun Firearm Trigger Gun accessory Ammunition
Metal Steel Composite material Material property Silver
Wood Room Gun Floor Flooring
Metal Engineering Steel Cylinder Machine

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
This is a wonderful pistol, at an unbelievable price!!!
The gun market is REALLY tight. Tried to sell my TRP on this forum and didn't get a nibble, so I put it back in to the rotation. Good luck on your sale, it is, indeed, a fantastic pistol.

Gary

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I have fired around 150 thru it, not sure about previous owner but it shows no wear at all. Locks up tight, very nice trigger and very accurate.

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
It's close enough, Genes!!!! Buy it, you won't be disappointed, AND you will be helping the economy recover during these Corona Virus hard times!!!!
Just sayin', Chief.

Gary

·
Banned
1,853 Posts
I don't think he can help it. All the state rosters where made by Communist Pricks. They sometimes even dictate colors & finishes.

·
Banned
1,853 Posts
It takes some time to wake them up to reality. My wife didn't want to leave Kalifornia a few years ago. You need to show them the light. What real America is. Now she can't wait to leave. By this time next year you can drop an A-bomb on this hell hole.

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
Sorry, Genes, didn't realize you were in one of THOSE states!!!! Accept my apology, AND my condolences.
(you should still buy it)
Gary

1 - 20 of 29 Posts