1911 Firearm Addicts banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
642 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys/gals,
Have a like new Les Baer Stinger in 9mm. Got this 3-4 months ago and decided to turn it loose. Got the itch for something else. I've never shot it. These pics are from Chads (CT72) post when i got it. I did buy some extra mags for a total of 10. Comes with 5 Tripps and 5 WC....3 Wolff replacement spring kits, a Dawson fiber optic front sight, 10-8 Performance rear sight and SA magwell. After he had the magwell installed and blended, the entire pistol was finished in DLC. Have the receipt for that as well. As seen in the pictures it’s in perfect condition. Comes in the beautiful cardboard box as well. LOL

EDIT. I was mistaken. It only comes with 9 mags. 4 WC 8 rounders and 5 Tripp 10 rounders. Sorry about that. Being old sucks. :p2500.00 FFL to FFL NO TRADES. 2300.00 Last price drop. If it doesn’t sell this weekend. I’m keeping it and shooting the piss outta it.
LES BAER STINGER1.jpeg
LES BAER STINGER-2.jpeg
LES BAER STINGER-3.jpeg
LES BAER STINGER-4.jpeg

·
Registered
1,765 Posts
Very nice!
Tax time sucks!

Reactions: CT72 and cghelton

·
Registered
642 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I’ll post more pics this weekend. Work is kicking my old @ss.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
818 Posts
This gun is beautiful. Laser accurate, and no recoil..it’s like cheating. Someone needs it so I don’t need to buy it back:)

·
I'm done buying guns, I'm just a bystander now
6,018 Posts
That's a really nice Baer, the way that hasn't sold you'd think the world was ending or something...

·
Registered
642 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks guys, I'll try to get some more pics up this weekend. I said that last week but it's been nuckin futs at work. I work with all the area hospitals daily. Just trying to stay safe & healthy for now. Be safe out there.

·
Premium Member
3,431 Posts
Really nice firearm, GLWS.

I've never owned a LB but I'd like to have this one.

OP. I sent you a PM yesterday with a few questions about your LB.

Jim D.

·
Registered
642 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Here a few pic's. Taken with my iphone which doesn't do it justice really. No marks,scratches ect. There is some lint or finger smudges on a couple of the pics. Sorry for the delay.

IMG_2578.jpeg
IMG_2594.jpeg

Attachments

1 - 20 of 23 Posts