1911 Firearm Addicts banner

1 - 20 of 165 Posts

·
Every day is Saturday and every night's a party!
6,452 Posts
Work at the hospital is a generic office with computers, stress and PFT testing equipment, ventilators, BiPaps, Hi Flow O2, EKG machine, etc. Pretty much the same as every other small hospital out there. But, if you have to work, respiratory therapy is a great way to make a living, love where I work and really enjoy what I do.

·
6,452 Posts
Work at home is the Itty Bitty Farm, it's stuff that needs doing every day from the chores like feeding and watering the pigs, rabbits, chickens, and quail and cleaning up after them to maintaining equipment and infrastructure like buildings and fencing, mowing fields, tilling, planting, and harvesting the gardens, taking care of the farm stand, slaughtering and processing, hauling feed and hay. Pretty much everything that a big farm does on an itty bitty scale, which is still enough to take up the majority of our time outside of the hospital.

20170720_185417.jpg

·
6,452 Posts
^^^^^^Funny!
This is my Covid 19 getup.
Also useful when dealing with some of scs1911’s patients with less than ideal hygiene!
Yeah, we've got all the same gear and PAPRs for the bearded among us.:gramps: Thankfully we haven't had any covid patients in our hospital (yet), another benefit to rural living!

·
Registered
836 Posts

·
Registered
2,079 Posts

·
Premium Member
26,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Thanks. You probably wouldn't believe it but it has 2.4 million miles on it. She's been around the block a few times. Seen all of the 48 states. It's a love hate relationship.
Damn nice truck......love it!

1 - 20 of 165 Posts