1911 Firearm Addicts banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,786 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just had a local deal fall through for a beretta 92fs stainless (INOX) and now I want one. Prefer the full stainless version but the version with black small parts will work as well. Please let me know if you have one you are looking to part with. Thanks

·
Just outsided the realm of Crazy!
1,837 Posts
SEXY!!!:cry:

Reactions: JM44

·
Premium Member
2,786 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hmm, sorry about that. For some reason what i wrote didn’t get posted. Here is what I had wrote up:

After additional research and consideration I have chosen to take a different route (likely a LTT Elite). Thank you for all that have messaged me and helped out, I appreciate it.

·
Premium Member
2,786 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
JM what’s ‘sold’ about this thread?
Did you buy the one above?
Find one elsewhere?
Thank you for bringing that to my attention, my post for some reason didn’t save. Anyways I know I am about 30 years late on this but I am now going down this beretta 92 rabbit hole and it had consumed my time the last week or so. I am slowly starting to learn about the platform. My plan was to send an INOX to LTT for the NP3 treatment but I like a nice bright front sight and not being able to change the front sight was not appealing to me. I am now trying to iron the details out but likely going with the LTT elite with NP3.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts