1911 Firearm Addicts banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just bought a Springfield Champion on here that I'm looking to use in carry rotations, so I'm looking for a decent carry holster to get the party started. It's stainless and heavy so not sure if it will make the cut as an EDC but I'm fixin' to try...
Air gun Trigger Wood Gun barrel Gun accessory

I know some of you hoard dozens so let me know what you got? Thanks

·
Premium Member
WC sentinel, NH Thunder ranch, DW Valor , EB KC9,NH Counselor
3,672 Posts
Just bought a Springfield Champion that I'm looking to use in carry rotations, so I'm looking for a decent carry holster to get the party started. It's stainless and heavy so not sure if it will make the cut as an EDC but I'm fixin' to try...
View attachment 1091698
I know some of you hoard dozens so let me know what you got? Thanks
Hmm bobtail ? Upgraded thumb safety and slide release ? Short trigger ? This looks like a nice pistol 😁👍

·
Registered
WC Vickers Elite 9mm 4.25”, EB Stainless 5”, Les Baer Concept VII 4.25”
1,787 Posts
I have one with a thumb break. Somewhere.
I don’t remember who made it but I remember waiting a few months for it.

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
Hmm bobtail ? Upgraded thumb safety and slide release ? Short trigger ? This looks like a nice pistol 😁👍
My favorite part- flat top serrated slide, 10-8 u notch, tritium front, and checkered front strap! My brother had a Champion since late 90's he kept it in my safe 20 years so it was like mine. He asked me to ship it to him early COVID so I've had a void in my stable until this one came around. I've bought 1911's on here 3x the price that didn't make me half as satisfied...
Blue Fixture Trigger Air gun Automotive exterior

·
Premium Member
WC sentinel, NH Thunder ranch, DW Valor , EB KC9,NH Counselor
3,672 Posts
My favorite part flat top serrated slide, 10-8 u notch, tritium front, and checkered front strap! My brother had a Champion since late 90's he kept it in my safe 20 years so it was like mine. He asked me to ship it to him early COVID so I've had a void in my stable until this one came around. I've bought 1911's on here 3x the price that didn't make me half as satisfied...
View attachment 1091801
Wow that is one hell of a Springer 👍very nice

·
Registered
85 Posts
I have a Bullard Bodyguard 4.25" Commander right hand 1.5" belt. I never wore it. Just left pistol in it to break in. $60 shipped.
Brown Hide Beige Fashion accessory Leather

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
@Zif thanks for reaching out. Their website says this is a 4-5 o'clock rig. I think I have a holster for a similar sized Sig I can try in this configuration and I'll let you know if it works for me.

·
Registered
1911's Colts, Baers, Nighthawks, Springfields, DWs and Wilson
327 Posts
That is a nice Champion there, I like the mods done, checkering, bobed, flattoped, short trigger, slide-stop and safety - I'm curious how it shoots for you.
Make sure you have a stout belt, Springfield's are heavy. I do have a Kimber branded Mitch Rosen for a 4-inch Pro, right hand, let me know if you're interested.

Bag Gas Tints and shades Wood Electric blue
Tints and shades Rectangle Bag Electric blue Fashion accessory

·
Registered
243 Posts
I really like the Bianchi P I holster. It’s cut commander length and has more forward rake than the fbi tilt , so the whole package feels smaller. It’s available on Amazon and Midway

·
Registered
WC Vickers Elite 9mm 4.25”, EB Stainless 5”, Les Baer Concept VII 4.25”
1,787 Posts

1 - 20 of 23 Posts