1911 Firearm Addicts banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
715 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’m looking for a
CZ 75 D Compact PCR Custom Shop
Let me know what you have. Buy or trade considered.
Thank you.

·
Premium Member
715 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not too many replies, what do you have and what do you want for it? How does it shoot?
Thanks,
John

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Photos and message sent via pm. I just realized you are looking for a D, not a B. Mine is a Compact B, so if you are not interested, no problem. I had not really thought about selling anyway.

·
Premium Member
715 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks, I’ve seen it. I’m just trying to get a little better deal. I don’t have a problem buying used.
John

·
Registered
181 Posts
No problem. Good luck with your search. I have one I purchased through CGW, with the Defensive Carry package. It is one of my favorite guns both to shoot and carry. I let my brother shoot it, now he is hooked on CZs.

·
Registered
253 Posts
You might also want to consider a used CZ SDP compact from the custom shop. Amazing gun IMHO. Just my 2 cents.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Mine is the standard model. When I bought it, I was not aware of the custom model. Just the standard was hard to find, so I was on a waiting list with CGW and they then did the upgrades.

·
Registered
181 Posts
For me, it is very accurate. Now, mind you, being a shorter barrel, I usually only take it out to 25 yards. Most of my shooting with it is 15 yards and closer. I have been using it as an EDC recently. I just added the stainless guide rod from CGW and that seems to have helped, not sure if it is actual or just a mental thing.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts