WTB: Dan Wesson V-Bob in Stainless

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by Pablomigraine, Jan 15, 2019.

1. Pablomigraine

Pablomigraine Whatchoo gots?

Feb 17, 2018
    .45ACP in Stainless only please!

Cashola in hand!!

Hit me up!

PS - I have had more than one person reach out to me already asking MORE THAN NEW PISTOL prices, in one case HUNDREDS more for their used pistols... citing the fact that this model is now discontinued. I want this model and happy to pay any fair price, so long as its not greatly more than I can get a new one for ;-)

Last edited: Jan 15, 2019
  2. azguy1911

azguy1911 I'm done buying guns, I'm just a bystander now

Oct 22, 2015
    On GB the lowest 9mm is $1,425 and the lowest .45 is $1,438, there does not appear to be a single used one for sale. I'd say people are holding on to these.

Dwe likes this.

3. Pablomigraine

Feb 17, 2018
    Thanks for helpful input!

4. Pablomigraine

Feb 17, 2018
    It does seem so! I also had a member offer to sell me one and then changed his mind. Can't say I blame him. I did have some folks asking really high numbers for their used pistols here and elsewhere. One fellow wanted $1800 and another $2,000.... for Stainless mind you not Duty Coat, both reasoning that they were worth at least that because of being discontinued. I want this model pretty badly, but not bad enough to pay those kind of numbers, and people get some strange ideas about value, so I really want to skip all that if I can... My FFL is a good buddy of mine and I have a deposit on a new one he has while I try to find one used for a bit less... since it'll be headed off for custom work straight away anyway I would rather buy used.

5. azguy1911

azguy1911 I'm done buying guns, I'm just a bystander now

Oct 22, 2015
    Maybe I should buy up all the ones on GB for around $1,500 and sit on them :roll:

Dwe likes this.
  6. Pablomigraine

Feb 17, 2018
    Who could blame you lol! It really is one of the best values out there IMHO. Can't understand why they'd discontinue it!

7. cherokee2u

cherokee2u Well-Known Member

Mar 20, 2018

You need 3 posts to add links to your posts! This is used to prevent spam.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted