1911 Firearm Addicts banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WTB: Guncrafter Industries No Name, full size in 45 acp

It's time for me to buy what I have been looking at for well over 6 months now. After Christmas expenses, having to buy a new washer and dryer, repairing water damage to our basement, and (the big one) recovering physically and financially from surgery, I am in the market for a Guncrafter Industries No Name (full size in 45 acp).

I've had to pass on 2 units in the last few months due to the reasons listed. I just missed one today due to my bull-headedness.

I've been in contact with Derek from GI this week about ordering a new pistol. I have also checked with the site sponsors but no luck. While I would love to buy new it would be great to find a good deal on a used unit.

If you have full size No Name in 45 acp for sale please let me know.

·
Vendor
1,324 Posts

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Have you spoken with Tyler at @Cajun Concealed?
I checked their website a couple of weeks ago and again just now. Unfortunately did not see any No Names that fit my wants/budget. Lots of nice other stuff though.

Am waiting for photos and info on a used unit from a member here. Hoping to hear from him by the end of the week.

·
Avatar is back to my favorite things!
9,776 Posts
I’m a child! What can I say

Good luck though, I have two No Names in commander size bob tails and they’re great.

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
My quest is over. Payment going out this wknd for my new to me Guncrafter No Name!!!

Thanks to all for their offers and photos.

If all goes well I should have my No Name in hand next weekend.

And yes Babboonbobo, it is full size!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts