1911 Firearm Addicts banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
515 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for Hi Power 9MM(McGar and/or OEM) 15 round mousetrap or non Magazines...What ya got?

·
Deo Volente
7,107 Posts
Thank you, I am familiar, was hoping to maybe snag someone previously owned if possible
I would think that after BHP's ceased production I would be all in for new mags while they are available and going for a reasonable price. CDNN has them on sale for $27.99 which is $5.00 more.

Break down and buy 5 from Greg Cote, unless of course you live in a state that bans these hi-cap mags! :frown:

I am on the waiting list for 15 Round CZ Shadow 2, ACT mags from Greg since I live in Colorado which limits me to 15 rounds.

·
Registered
751 Posts
How many are you looking for? If it is 20-30 you will look a long time on the used market. If it is 3, Gregs mags will cost you an additional (maybe) $30.00. If the used magazines do not work (they will be used, after all) you will need to purchase new springs (at a minimum) at $8-$10 each, plus shipping. Bet on the winner and buy the new magazines. Don't spend a dollar to save a dime. This suggestion is, of course, worth exactly what is cost!!!! Good luck, hope you find what you are looking for.

Gary

1 - 6 of 6 Posts