1911 Firearm Addicts banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking to acquire one of Jason's pistols without the lengthy wait.

Must haves: 5" all steel blued Colt in 45 ACP.
Nice to haves: Ball cuts, gold line Yost-style front sight.

If you have anything that fits and you are looking to sell, please let me know! Serious buyer with cash. Thanks!

*I am new to this particular forum but have plenty of positive feedback on others if desired.*

·
Registered
7,021 Posts
Welcome and @Jason Burton does build a builtiful pistol. Have you contacted him? Smiths will occasionally have a customer that has issues and needs to back out of a build or goes through the smith to sell one of his builds.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Welcome and @Jason Burton does build a builtiful pistol. Have you contacted him? Smiths will occasionally have a customer that has issues and needs to back out of a build or goes through the smith to sell one of his builds.
I did talk to Jason via email a few weeks ago. At the time he had an available pistol posted on his page, spec'd similar to a Clint Smith Signature. Sadly it must have sold since as it is no longer listed. At the time I was not quite able to pull the trigger on it, but am now.

I may reach out to Jason again but want to see what is out there in the secondary market first, if anything. Class act Jason is... he was a real pleasure to talk (email) with.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I believe a member of this site posted this one recently:

http://www.gunbroker.com/item/677012350
I saw that one, but I am looking for an all blued pistol... just not a fan of the two tone. I would also really prefer the gold line Yost-style front sight and that one appears to have a gold bead. Not worth the new price, to me, when it is not exactly what I want. Thanks though!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts