1911 Firearm Addicts banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,173 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Opening up my search to a Marlin or Henry. 16” variants preferred. 45-70, 44 Mag, or 45 Colt. Maybe even a Winchester.

·
Registered
926 Posts
I have a lightly used (only 45 rounds of 44 special shot) excellent condition Henry 44 mag that I was planning to list when I got around to it. PM me if interested and I’ll get you more info and photos.
B08C3D46-2101-4CF1-8AB1-56FCB65F85FE.jpeg

·
Registered
2,173 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have a lightly used (only 45 rounds of 44 special shot) excellent condition Henry 44 mag that I was planning to list when I got around to it. PM me if interested and I’ll get you more info and photos.
View attachment 704462
Hey I appreciate the offer but I’m really looking for a loading gate. Otherwise that is about what I’m looking for.

944 Posts
Hey I appreciate the offer but I’m really looking for a loading gate. Otherwise that is about what I’m looking for.
PM me price range, we have a couple 16” 1895s that haven’t made it to gunbroker yet

·
Registered
174 Posts
(Not to crap on anyone’s sale- but since there’s no posted sale here I think I’m ok) I’m also looking for a similar gun, but generally finding that people want twice what the guns are worth right now (not to mention with Ruger’s acquisition of Marlin they have explicitly stated they will not honor Marlin’s warranty)- so rather than pay 2-3 times as much for a gun with no warranty I’ll just wait until things normalize. Lever actions are not on anyone’s radar for gun control measures right now, eventually they’ll get back to reasonable prices (and Ruger will start making Marlins, which can’t be much worse than Remington).

·
Registered
2,173 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Bump has to have a side gate and all weather variants are preferred

·
Registered
2,173 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Preferred Models include but are not limited to:

1894 CST (.357)
1894 CSBL