1911 Firearm Addicts banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

Of course after I sold my previous Milt Sparks VM2 to purchase something "I just had to have" I am now on the hunt for another.

I really only prefer it is black with 1.5" loops... used and abused is fine as long as price reflects the condition. PM me with what you got and what you'd like for it. I can trade 1911 parts, mags or AR15 parts or high end production knives... or good ol' green cash.

Thank you.

·
We Are!
2,800 Posts
Quite timely, as I just came back across my VM-2, black, right-hand, sized for a 5-inch 1911. I’ve switched to the Summer Special 2 so this isn’t used any longer.

It’s currently set up with the Sparks Kydex clips for tucked carry. I believe I have a set of standard 1.5-inch loops as well. Let me check on all of the above this evening and I’ll send you pics.

That said - if someone comes along before then and you can strike a deal, no worries.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Quite timely, as I just came back across my VM-2, black, right-hand, sized for a 5-inch 1911. I’ve switched to the Summer Special 2 so this isn’t used any longer.

It’s currently set up with the Sparks Kydex clips for tucked carry. I believe I have a set of standard 1.5-inch loops as well. Let me check on all of the above this evening and I’ll send you pics.

That said - if someone comes along before then and you can strike a deal, no worries.
That sounds great, thank you!

·
Get off my lawn...
14,926 Posts
Hi,

Of course after I sold my previous Milt Sparks VM2 to purchase something "I just had to have" I am now on the hunt for another.

I really only prefer it is black with 1.5" loops... used and abused is fine as long as price reflects the condition. PM me with what you got and what you'd like for it. I can trade 1911 parts, mags or AR15 parts or high end production knives... or good ol' green cash.

Thank you.
PM sent.

·
Registered
888 Posts
I have a VMII, but it is for a TRP Operator with half rail, should still work. Let me know if your interested. Black, think I used it twice, looks new.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts