1911 Firearm Addicts banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

· Registered
All the square trigger guards please
519 Posts
This guy is a dickhead. He’s the one that can’t take photos of his precious pistols because people email him…sorry not sorry. Better off without a Rogers if you ask me, apparently it turns you into a prick that doesn’t deserve the things you got. He’s just a tool.

edit: to clarify I’m talking about @TheCustom1911 , been smelling his own farts too much and I haven’t been around here to long to see it. Tired of his little comments all the time

· Good/Fast/Cheap
4,402 Posts
Oh, just simmer down fellas. It’s all in jest. There’s many people looking for full house Rogers, and sometimes they get lucky. A buddy scored one recently, but it took him a lot of scouring and “cold calls” in order to find it.

Your best bet is to find someone outside of the forums, or a person who has one who hasn’t been active on the forums for a decade or so. I wish you good luck in finding one that suits you.

The only ones I know of being sold are partial builds. Still, very nice and would do everything you need…but many lack some of that full house build panache that Chuck is known for.

Again, good luck. Sorry for my comments coming off as abrasive. I certainly can not fault anyone for wanting a Rogers. He crafts one of the very best combat handguns out there.

· Registered
All the square trigger guards please
519 Posts
Oh, just simmer down fellas. It’s all in jest. There’s many people looking for full house Rogers, and sometimes they get lucky. A buddy scored one recently, but it took him a lot of scouring and “cold calls” in order to find it.

Your best bet is to find someone outside of the forums, or a person who has one who hasn’t been active on the forums for a decade or so. I wish you good luck in finding one that suits you.

The only ones I know of being sold are partial builds. Still, very nice and would do everything you need…but many pack that full house build panache that Chucks full builds are known for.

Again, good luck. Sorry for my comments coming off as abrasive. I certainly can not fault anyone for wanting a Rogers. He crafts one of the very best combat handguns out there.
Buddy, it wasn't in jest and you aren't sorry..it wasn't until everyone piled on that you realized the need to walk it back. I don’t know you who think you are or aspire to be but you aren’t special and the way interact with others on this forum tells me that you weren’t raised right. I mean what I said, you don't deserve the **** you got the way you comment the way you do. I hope every time you pull out your precious Rogers pistols you're reminded of this and I hope Chuck reads this and sees what we all see, that you're a douche. Go on and keep smellin yer own farts

· Good/Fast/Cheap
4,402 Posts
Buddy, it wasn't in jest and you aren't sorry..it wasn't until everyone piled on that you realized the need to walk it back. I don’t know you who think you are or aspire to be but you aren’t special and the way interact with others on this forum tells me that you weren’t raised right. I mean what I said, you don't deserve the **** you got the way you comment the way you do. I hope every time you pull out your precious Rogers pistols you're reminded of this and I hope Chuck reads this and sees what we all see, that you're a douche. Go on and keep smellin yer own farts
You think I feel pressured to do anything based on comments someone left about me on the internet? Think again. You don’t know me, you read words on a screen and don’t understand my sarcasm, in your defense, sarcasm can’t be read. Do you need an emoji? 😊

As for the rest of your oh-so-astute assessment of me; I’m sure the guys who I’ve done business with and sold full house customs to would disagree. But sure, when I pull out my (many) tier 1 smith guns…I’ll think of you. 🥰

1 - 20 of 29 Posts