close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

WTB Sig Mastershop X5 or X6

Discussion in 'Want To Buy Classifieds' started by GunLover990, May 18, 2017 at 4:33 PM.

1. GunLover990

GunLover990 Long time 2nd amendment supporter Supporting Addict

Feb 2, 2017
    Really interested in one of these pistols, if you have one you are possibly willing to part with please let me know! I have trades if you are interested in something as well.

2. BRJACKET

BRJACKET Member

Sep 23, 2013
    I have a X5 Black and White (first gen.) in 9mm. I am trying to decide whether to sell it. I don't know how much it is worth at this point. I am the only owner but I did put 20 rounds through it when I got it so it isn't new in the box but for all intent and purpose it is new. It ran perfectly but is a little heavier than I like (weight heavy). I mostly bought it because it is such a beautiful gun. You cannot find a black and white model anywhere right now to compare so I am trying to get a handle on it. You can reach me at bill@childreyrobinson.com if you want some pictures. The reason I would sell is that I am thinking about the SVI Infinity with sight tracker and would need money to fund it.

3. GunLover990

Feb 2, 2017
    Ahhh yes those are beautiful! However, I think that pistol has more worth as a collectors piece and I am looking for one for matches. Preferably a Super Comp, maybe an All Around. Thank you for the offer though! If you posted the pistol in the Classifieds section you could most likely sell it. Make sure to take great pictures and load full pictures (not thumbnails). There are a few serious Sig collectors on this forum.

4. BRJACKET

BRJACKET Member

Sep 23, 2013
    No problem. Good luck finding the one that you want!

5. boatdoc

boatdoc Well-Known Member Supporting Addict

Aug 3, 2015
    Sig is releasing the X5 next year--or so they say

6. GunLover990

Feb 2, 2017
  7. BRJACKET

BRJACKET Member

Sep 23, 2013
    Yes, but as I understand it they won't be from the master shop. They will be more of a production gun.

8. Stentor

Stentor NRA Life Member Supporting Addict

Sep 21, 2015
    Aren't the new ones being made in the US (not Germany)?

9. GunLover990

Feb 2, 2017
  10. Stentor

Stentor NRA Life Member Supporting Addict

Sep 21, 2015
Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted