close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

WTB Sig Mastershop X5 or X6

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by GunLover990, May 18, 2017.

1. GunLover990

GunLover990 Long time 2nd amendment supporter Supporting Addict

Feb 2, 2017
    Really interested in one of these pistols, if you have one you are possibly willing to part with please let me know! I have trades if you are interested in something as well.

2. BRJACKET

BRJACKET Member

Sep 23, 2013
    I have a X5 Black and White (first gen.) in 9mm. I am trying to decide whether to sell it. I don't know how much it is worth at this point. I am the only owner but I did put 20 rounds through it when I got it so it isn't new in the box but for all intent and purpose it is new. It ran perfectly but is a little heavier than I like (weight heavy). I mostly bought it because it is such a beautiful gun. You cannot find a black and white model anywhere right now to compare so I am trying to get a handle on it. You can reach me at bill@childreyrobinson.com if you want some pictures. The reason I would sell is that I am thinking about the SVI Infinity with sight tracker and would need money to fund it.

3. GunLover990

Feb 2, 2017
    Ahhh yes those are beautiful! However, I think that pistol has more worth as a collectors piece and I am looking for one for matches. Preferably a Super Comp, maybe an All Around. Thank you for the offer though! If you posted the pistol in the Classifieds section you could most likely sell it. Make sure to take great pictures and load full pictures (not thumbnails). There are a few serious Sig collectors on this forum.

4. BRJACKET

BRJACKET Member

Sep 23, 2013
    No problem. Good luck finding the one that you want!

5. boatdoc

boatdoc Well-Known Member Supporting Addict

Aug 3, 2015
    Sig is releasing the X5 next year--or so they say

6. GunLover990

Feb 2, 2017
    As in they will be imported?

7. BRJACKET

BRJACKET Member

Sep 23, 2013
    Yes, but as I understand it they won't be from the master shop. They will be more of a production gun.

8. Stentor

Stentor NRA Life Member Supporting Addict

Sep 21, 2015
    Aren't the new ones being made in the US (not Germany)?

9. GunLover990

Feb 2, 2017
    That would be a bummer!

10. Stentor

Stentor NRA Life Member Supporting Addict

Sep 21, 2015
  11. xb40

xb40 New Member

May 14, 2017
  12. cundiff5535

cundiff5535 NRA-Life Member Anti-Libtard...

Apr 1, 2013
    Get ahold of @WatchFan1 he is a dealer and has them coming in from Germany. Either shoot him a PM or Ill tell him to get over here and shoot you one!

As far as the "New X-5"... thats a P320 that they did some mods to and are calling a P320 X5. Not nearly the same gun.

WatchFan1 likes this.
  13. sparky.0

sparky.0 Dry heat... yea right Supporting Addict

Sep 11, 2012
    "(moderators, feel free to delete this following sentence if not appropriate)
    - You can check out my web site. In addition to importing Mastershop Sig Sauer pistols from Germany, I also import OEM CZUB accessories for CZ pistols from Europe and also manufacture flat adjustable triggers for DA/SA p220, 226, 227, 228, 229 as well as flat adjustable triggers for Sig 238 and 938. If you have any questions about triggers or X-Series German Made Mastershop SIGs, feel free to call me."

If you are going to peddle your imported wares to this degree it should be done in your own for sale thread, sponsorship to the forum or thru a PM to the original poster for this thread.
    JMHO, I am not a moderator to this fine forum...

14. cundiff5535

cundiff5535 NRA-Life Member Anti-Libtard...

Apr 1, 2013
    To be fair, we have gone down this road and although I was against it... I don't think it was deemed as bad behavior. I also think that Watchfan was just trying to help. Don't get to upset about it!!

15. GunLover990

Feb 2, 2017
    Yeah, I thinks its fine. I am just happy to have found someone who can get these imports.

cundiff5535 likes this.
  16. WatchFan1

WatchFan1 Active Member Supporting Addict

Jan 3, 2016
    Correction/update:
    - the X5 Classic was 'just sold', so of the 8 pistols only 1 is available: X6 Supermatch

17. Jelly

Jelly El Diable Staff Member Admin

Jun 20, 2013
    You're not a sponsor, so please watch how you are working inside the forums not to cross any lines. Thank you!

wcanterbury likes this.
  18. WatchFan1

WatchFan1 Active Member Supporting Addict

Jan 3, 2016
Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted