1911 Firearm Addicts banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,715 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
**Found, thanks!**
I want to surprise my son with a Criterion as a gift for being named NCOIC of his aviation unit. Need a right hand, black for a Commander. He tried one a friend of his has and really liked it. I've tried scouring the internet but no luck. Thanks.

·
Registered
2,715 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Yeah, thought I'd try, it's really the only thing he really wants. The pisser is that I just sold a VMII he may have liked but seems to be hooked on the Criterion-don't blame him I carry my 5" in one and love it.

·
Registered
2,506 Posts
I have one. Sort of.

My Criterion for 1911’s is black with elephant trim on the mouth and belt loops. It is in excellent, but used condition. I bought it used and put some guns in it, a few times. I’ve never carried it. The leather is shaped fir whatever the buyer before me had in it.

The bad. Mine is for a Government size and for a rail. I bought it for my Professional, but the rail on the Pro is longer than the channel, in the leather. I put my Ed Brown Commander without rail in it and it fits secure. I wouldn’t hesitate to carry it. In fact, if this doesn’t do anything, for you, I won’t worry about getting one for the Commander.

If we make a deal, I can have it in the mail, in the morning. I’ll check this, in the morning, after I take the kids to school. If you’re interested, PM me your phone number and I’ll call you to work out the details.

·
Registered
477 Posts
I sold my DW Valkyrie Commander.
I was going to buy a ACW Classic Carry, but paying for college the next 1.5 years..... so that want has been put on a low simmer. I am more of a OWB pancake dude.

I bought this but never used it. I might have slipped my Valkyrie in it just to check fit. I cant recall where I got it but its used in excellent condition. Its been sleeping in a drawer for some time.

it has magnet snaps, 1.5" loops.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts