·
Registered
2,723 Posts

·
Fun O' Meter on FULL
6,453 Posts
Leather- Pure Kustom
Kydex- Longs Shadow

The Spec Ops Rocky makes at Pure Custom is a hybrid and can be used in either IWB or OWB

Reactions: Cheeks1989

·
Fun O' Meter on FULL
6,453 Posts
Do you guys know if the c2 and dvc c are going to be the same size holsters? @Descartian
@pscipio03
Not sure, but Rocky can tell you, and so can Long's. Rocky is a member here, although he doesn't post often.
For Pure Kustom: [email protected]
For Long's: [email protected]
I own two of Rocky's and 2 of Long's. Both excellent holsters.
Garrett is a good choice, too. I've had a couple of their holsters in the past and besides making good holsters, they are just awesome people. But, for me, I never got the draw correct on the leather-lined Garrett's, so I got rid of them.

Reactions: Cheeks1989

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks guys for the help, I just order a Garrett industries holster for my zev 17 with rmr it should be here in a day or two. Hopefully the dvc-c and c2 are the same size for more holster options in the future. I saw Pure kustom before and was curious how the rmr shield felt/concealed being how it completely encases the rmr.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks Steve @Descartian , It has been a odd 24 hours where I thought I was going to be getting my first sti. But instead got an amazing deal locally on a wilson combat edc x9 pacakge (maybe 100 rounds fired). Im sure the sti will be in the future but it kinda worked out in a weird way.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts