WTB STI/Staccato 2011 grip module, gen 1 or 2

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by KMAC, Jun 5, 2020.

1. KMAC

KMAC Well-Known Member

Feb 24, 2020
    WTB STI/Staccato grip module, gen 1 or 2 in standard, carry, Vip, from a c2 or P

I think I covered the bases

Someone has to have a staccato grip that everyone didn’t like laying around. Or an old gen 1 they took off or bought to do a project that fell thru

let me know!

Last edited: Jun 6, 2020
  2. KMAC

KMAC Well-Known Member

Feb 24, 2020

3. Descartian

Descartian Well-Known Member

Apr 13, 2017
  4. KMAC

KMAC Well-Known Member

Feb 24, 2020
    Thanks I have been looking at that option. I was considering keeping this Vip grip original and getting a second one or a full size. The sti will be in purgatory (mandatory wait) for a while, so I have some time and see what might be available.

I have read a bunch of posts with your expertise and it has helped a lot.

I wanted a staccato p but ran across this one. A P is also probably in my future.

5. Descartian

Descartian Well-Known Member

Apr 13, 2017
    Yeah. You got a hell of a deal on that one. I was going to bid on it but came to my senses and realized I have a ton of guardians already. My rational was to convert it to 38 super or 9x23 but I have those already too.

KMAC likes this.
  6. KMAC

KMAC Well-Known Member

Feb 24, 2020
    I had lost out on a P the night before. I always liked these blacked out but didn’t want to pay the price before. So yeah I was happy with it.

7. KMAC

KMAC Well-Known Member

Feb 24, 2020
    Speaking of that STI it isn’t done yet. It has been the hardest gun to pay for. I told them I wouldn’t mind paying credit card fees or the money order. Just let me know and then asked for the address to mail. Tried hitting them up through gunbroker checkout as well. Hoping it is a work account and I get the response Monday morning.

Sometimes hate GB for the long time to finish a deal. Much prefer seeing one here and doing an electronic payment be done the gun ships the next day.

Mtek likes this.
  8. KMAC

KMAC Well-Known Member

Feb 24, 2020
    checking in, anyone?

9. dnuggett

dnuggett Your ad goes here for $20/month or $200/year Supporting Addict

Aug 17, 2011
    I think I have one. PM me.

You need 3 posts to add links to your posts! This is used to prevent spam.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted