WTB/Trade CZ Tactical Sport Orange (TSO) 9mm

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by azngotskills, Jan 29, 2019.

1. azngotskills

azngotskills Well-Known Member

Sep 6, 2012
    Looking for a CZ Tactical Sport Orange (TSO) in 9mm. I was too late to pull the trigger on ones available but now ready to purchase or trade. I know the .40 are available but looking for 9mm. Let me know if you have one you are willing to part with either selling/trading or know where I can find one. Thanks

2. cdhbrad

cdhbrad Well-Known Member

Nov 21, 2011
    If all else fails.....buy a .40 and have a 9mm barrel fitted to it either by CZ Custom or do it yourslf. That way, you have both calibers.

3. tarosean

tarosean Well-Known Member

Apr 7, 2013
    No one in his/her right mind shoots Minor PF...

4. azngotskills

Sep 6, 2012
    While I know that is an option, I don’t shoot .40 and it’s cost prohibitive with the cost of barrel, fitting, and additional mags which aren’t inexpensive

5. mlea5150

mlea5150 Well-Known Member

Apr 22, 2016
    There are several available on Gunbroker.

6. cdhbrad

Nov 21, 2011
    All the TSOs I see listed on Gunbroker right now are the .40S&W version.

azngotskills and mlea5150 like this.
  7. mlea5150

mlea5150 Well-Known Member

Apr 22, 2016
    I just looked the other day and there were several 9mm, but you're right, everything listed now is in .40S&W.

azngotskills likes this.
  8. cdhbrad

Nov 21, 2011
    TSOs are popular and sell fast. I picked up mine, a "barely used" 9mm version, here late last year.

mlea5150 likes this.
  9. azngotskills

Sep 6, 2012
    Yup, I know there were at least 6 available last week and now they are all gone when I am ready to buy. :(

mlea5150 likes this.
  10. dash

dash Well-Known Member

Apr 3, 2016
    Have you shot a TSO and know this is what you want? If not, the ergos are unique on it and may or may not suit you. The TSO is very nice no doubt but so is the Shadow 2. I dare say the Shadow 2 is more enjoyable, the ergos would suit more people, is just as accurate at 3/4 (or less) the price and readily available. Just a thought.

11. azngotskills

Sep 6, 2012
    I honestly haven’t shot any CZ Tactical Sports but currently have a CZ 75 Shadow SAO and have had a CZ SP-01. The Shadow 2 is a viable option but I want what I can’t have and the TSO is more unique ;) I appreciate your input!

12. dash

dash Well-Known Member

Apr 3, 2016
    Well then you’re definitely a CZ guy! A CZ guy winds up owning all of them eventually. :) If you can give it time the 9mm will be plentiful again. The 40 cal is available now and eventually a wave of 9mm will hit. I may get another one eventually too. It would be fun one to put an optic on.

13. GIJoke

GIJoke A meat popsicle I am

Aug 28, 2018
    I have a Shadow 2 for sale right now with a couple extra mags and custom grips - and I won’t sell my TSO. Either one you buy I recommend Lok palm swell grips!

14. azngotskills

Sep 6, 2012
    Thanks for the offer but going to pass on the Shadow 2, but it’s comments like that about not selling their TSO which is why I want to try one out

15. DSTallguy

DSTallguy Well-Known Member Supporting Addict

Sep 13, 2017
    I have the Shadow 2 urban gray and the TSO 9mm. Both less than 1 year old. Selling only 1 to replenish the gun fund I may have over extended my credit on (with the Mrs). Never have your phone sitting there when you gun store has you in speed dial/text on “thanks for coming in and buying both CZs”. We appreciate your business. Yeah. That happened. I paid $1850 OTD ($1737 plus tax) and it’s been shot less than 200 rounds. Be kind in your offers. I’m in the dog house not the out house.

bnaples likes this.
  16. pandaman25

pandaman25 Active Member

Jan 30, 2019
    fellow azn here, i'd be interested in your 75 shadow sao once you finally get a TSO ;)

17. DSTallguy

DSTallguy Well-Known Member Supporting Addict

Sep 13, 2017
    I have a Shadow 2
    Or
    A Tactical Sport Orange

I don’t have a Shadow SAO

18. Jc744933

Jc744933 New Member

Jan 27, 2020
    Dstallguy do you still have the tso for possible sale?

You need 3 posts to add links to your posts! This is used to prevent spam.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted