SOLD WTS: Brand New Anderson AR15

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by RazorBurn, Jun 12, 2016.

Tags:
  1. RazorBurn

RazorBurn Well-Known Member

Sep 30, 2012
    I have a brand new Anderson AR15 for sale. It is a new Anderson lower built with a Palmetto State Armory Classic Premium lower build kit. The upper is a Palmetto State Armory Freedom series with PSA bolt carrier group and charging handle. It has a 16 inch A2 profile barrel made of 4150V chrome moly vanadium steel, A2 flash hider, melonite finish, 1 in 7 twist rifling, 5.56 NATO chamber, and a mid-length gas system. The bolt carrier is full auto profile, and the bolt is shot-peened Carpenter 158 steel, Magnetic Particle Inspected and marked. The upper has forward assist, dust cover, and an "F" marked front sight post with bayonet lug. This is a brand new AR15 that is excess to my needs. The upper has only been factory fired by PSA.

I'm primarily interested in selling this and have priced it to move. I would consider a nice Garand barrelled action, an Aimpoint red dot sight, or a Springfield Mil-Spec (no Stainless Steel please) 1911A1 for trade. The first unconditional "I'll Take It" by PM or e-mail time stamp will own it. This item is listed on other forums.

Price is $550.00 which includes shipping and insurance to the lower 48 United States, and it will ship Fed Ex Ground. I will accept DISCREET (no mention of guns or firearms) Pay Pal Gift-Friends and Family with no fees or Pay Pal Goods and Services plus 4% of the sale price to cover fees, or United States Postal money order only for payment only. I will not ship to Connecticut, New York, New Jersey, California, Hawaii, or anywhere else this is not legal to own. Please know your state and local laws!

Please make sure your FFL will receive from an individual. I have my C&R and I know it doesn't apply in the sale of this, but it seems to me that bit of information puts a receiving FFL at ease though. If you have any questions please let me know. I will have access to the internet but will be on vacation from 6/17/2016 to 6/26/2016. Anything that happens during that time will be taken care of promptly on 6/27/2016.

If you would like to check my feedback my Gunbroker username is: Razor24, my eBay username is: rayspooh, and I have feedback on M4Carbine.net, CMP forums, and Gunboards forum under my username: RazorBurn.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 13, 2016
    Kip likes this.
  2. Bender

Bender Supporting Addict Supporting Addict

Aug 15, 2011
    So this is a PSA with only an Anderson lower receiver?

3. RazorBurn

Sep 30, 2012
    Yep, it's a complete PSA Freedom upper on a Anderson lower. The Anderson lower was built by me with a PSA Classic Premium lower build kit.

4. Bender

Bender Supporting Addict Supporting Addict

Aug 15, 2011
  5. SparkyAZ

SparkyAZ It is a dry heat, right... Supporting Addict

Sep 11, 2012
  6. RazorBurn

Sep 30, 2012
    Sold Pending Funds

7. jakebrake

jakebrake middle aged white guy

Mar 27, 2013
    that took longer than I expected.

You need 3 posts to add links to your posts! This is used to prevent spam.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted