SOLD WTS: Chris Reeves Small Sebenza, Benchmade Auto, Emerson Karambit, Microtech UTX 85

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by awmp, Feb 18, 2019.

1. awmp

awmp Supporting Addict Supporting Addict

Apr 27, 2012
    SOLD Chris Reeves Small Sebenza, just back from the factory and is brand new in condition with a deep carry titanium pocket carry clip (don't know what I did with the original clip), box and paperwork included, if you are wanting a new small sebenza but want to pay a lot less this may be yours for $SOLD

SOLD Benchmade 6800bk AUTO apb SOLD (make sure you can legally own this in your state, your responsibility to verify)
    Overall Length:8.64", Blade Length:3.52", Blade Thickness:0.13", Blade Material:154CM, Blade Style:Drop Point, glass breaker,
    Handle Length:5.10", Handle Material: Aluminum, great feeling knife in the hand and pocket, carries deep in the pocket with no notice to the user or others, very good condition, box and all paperwork included. SOLD Shipped

Emerson Karambit, very good condition, (sorry no box, not sure what I did with it), very sharp, great deal cheaper than a new one, I have three others and just selling this one due to little use, shipped $175.00 Shipped
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

SOLD pending funds Microtech UTX-85 partial serrated, black handle, perfect condition. I just realized the box is for a different UTX-85 I sold, I will include this Microtech box if the buyer wants it, SOLD pending funds, large savings over a new one.

Last edited: Feb 18, 2019
  2. BRtwindad

BRtwindad Member

Jan 12, 2014
    I'll take the small sebenza!

3. TightLines

TightLines Well-Known Member

Mar 16, 2014
    Seconds on the small Sebenza if anything falls through.

4. awmp

awmp Supporting Addict Supporting Addict

Apr 27, 2012
    Sorry BRTwindad and Tightlines, you were beat about by another buyer.

You need 3 posts to add links to your posts! This is used to prevent spam.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted