1911 Firearm Addicts banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
484 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys! Have a few 1911 projects going on and im unloading a few guns Ive had sitting around for a bit. Up for sale is a HK45 I purchased last year. Round count is between 250-300. My intentions were to get it converted to LEM, but i never ended up sending it out to gray guns. So with the gun I have, all paperwork and backstraps, 4 10 round mags, Raven concealment holster, and the LEM kit. It all comes in the factory box.

Price is $1000 plus actual shipping. As far as shipping goes, it can go ups or to my FFL and through usps which is considerably cheaper on shipping. I am not interested in trades at this time! Payment can be made either usps mo or credit card(add 3% for handkeyed charge). For quickest responses, please email me at [email protected]

At this time, I will not break up the package. If it doesnt sell I will keep it and i would like to keep everything with it!

Thanks for looking!!!

·
Registered
484 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i can convert it to LEM for you. I did it to my USP-9.

GLWS
Appreciate it! I personally would like to get rid of my remaining HK's minus my P7 variants to clear up some mula for other things, but if i decide to keep it, i will take you up on that

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
Appreciate it! I personally would like to get rid of my remaining HK's minus my P7 variants to clear up some mula for other things, but if i decide to keep it, i will take you up on that
What are these other HKs you speak of? :eyebrows:

·
Push to test, release to detonate
1,106 Posts

·
Push to test, release to detonate
1,106 Posts
Was joking. He already said how much of a POS his P30L is.

Besides, with my Nikon and lenses, it's not exactly light. I may choose the stick option. :rofl2:
Thats just so yer precious camera wont get busted up on yer hard head...:tongueout:

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
Really? The P30L and the HK45 are two that I plan to add/try at some point in the future, they just feel so nice in hand.

·
Registered
484 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Really? The P30L and the HK45 are two that I plan to add/try at some point in the future, they just feel so nice in hand.
I just cant stand any of their trigger variants and I personally dont think their a good transition gun for a 1911 shooter. I decock the 45 riding the safety and i cant get slide lock with any HK's because of their extended controls. That makes them not worth the $ to me. Everyone i sell, im replacing with a Glocks and 1911's, those 2 work for me, the rest are just show guns imo

·
Registered
484 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Have you tried any CZs ? I was a Glock and 1911only guy until I shot a CZ.
Ive messed with them a few times, but the only one that appealed to me is the SP-01 phantom? i dont remember the model name, anyway its the one with the SAO trigger. I dont like da/sa trigger systems anymore, and not really sure why i ever did! Im happy where im at now, its like that philosophy of "dont fix something that aint broke" Now i just shoot instead of thinking about trying different guns and over analyzing things!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.