close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

SOLD WTS HK45 DA/SA w/ RCS holster, 4 mags, and LEM kit

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by rsxr22, Aug 29, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rsxr22

rsxr22 Member

Aug 17, 2011
    Hey guys! Have a few 1911 projects going on and im unloading a few guns Ive had sitting around for a bit. Up for sale is a HK45 I purchased last year. Round count is between 250-300. My intentions were to get it converted to LEM, but i never ended up sending it out to gray guns. So with the gun I have, all paperwork and backstraps, 4 10 round mags, Raven concealment holster, and the LEM kit. It all comes in the factory box.

[​IMG]

Price is $1000 plus actual shipping. As far as shipping goes, it can go ups or to my FFL and through usps which is considerably cheaper on shipping. I am not interested in trades at this time! Payment can be made either usps mo or credit card(add 3% for handkeyed charge). For quickest responses, please email me at RVWALLA22@yahoo.com

At this time, I will not break up the package. If it doesnt sell I will keep it and i would like to keep everything with it!

Thanks for looking!!!

2. Quack

Quack it's mmm, mmm good... Staff Member Admin

Aug 15, 2011
    i can convert it to LEM for you. I did it to my USP-9.

GLWS

3. rsxr22

rsxr22 Member

Aug 17, 2011
    Appreciate it! I personally would like to get rid of my remaining HK's minus my P7 variants to clear up some mula for other things, but if i decide to keep it, i will take you up on that

4. Hokie

Hokie Active Member

Aug 17, 2011
    What are these other HKs you speak of? :eyebrows:

5. rsxr22

rsxr22 Member

Aug 17, 2011
    I have about every model they made except for uspSD and hk45c, i already sold those

6. Hokie

Hokie Active Member

Aug 17, 2011
    Awwww man. I would have traded you my Brown for the HK45c, P30L, and a P2000. :nod:

7. Trent

Trent Site Founder Staff Member Admin

Aug 15, 2011
    And I would of beaten you with your murse!!!

8. Cerebrus

Cerebrus Push to test, release to detonate

Aug 17, 2011
    I would use a stick... that murse is just too lightweight.. :tongueout:

9. Hokie

Hokie Active Member

Aug 17, 2011
    Was joking. He already said how much of a POS his P30L is.

Besides, with my Nikon and lenses, it's not exactly light. I may choose the stick option. :rofl2:

10. Cerebrus

Cerebrus Push to test, release to detonate

Aug 17, 2011
    Thats just so yer precious camera wont get busted up on yer hard head...:tongueout:

11. Gunshine

Gunshine New Member

Aug 29, 2011
    Still sticking to the camera bag story eh?

12. Hokie

Hokie Active Member

Aug 17, 2011
    What else should I call....a bag...with...a...CAMERA....and lenses in it? :rofl2:

[​IMG]

13. rsxr22

rsxr22 Member

Aug 17, 2011
    Friends dont let friends buy HK's!

I wouldnt have sold em to you anyway!

14. rsxr22

rsxr22 Member

Aug 17, 2011
    except for p7's! They are a BA gun!

15. SkDmRkLcY

SkDmRkLcY Active Member

Aug 17, 2011
    Really? The P30L and the HK45 are two that I plan to add/try at some point in the future, they just feel so nice in hand.

16. rsxr22

rsxr22 Member

Aug 17, 2011
    I just cant stand any of their trigger variants and I personally dont think their a good transition gun for a 1911 shooter. I decock the 45 riding the safety and i cant get slide lock with any HK's because of their extended controls. That makes them not worth the $ to me. Everyone i sell, im replacing with a Glocks and 1911's, those 2 work for me, the rest are just show guns imo

17. wade-19

wade-19 Global Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Aug 17, 2011
    Have you tried any CZs ? I was a Glock and 1911only guy until I shot a CZ.

18. rsxr22

rsxr22 Member

Aug 17, 2011
    Ive messed with them a few times, but the only one that appealed to me is the SP-01 phantom? i dont remember the model name, anyway its the one with the SAO trigger. I dont like da/sa trigger systems anymore, and not really sure why i ever did! Im happy where im at now, its like that philosophy of "dont fix something that aint broke" Now i just shoot instead of thinking about trying different guns and over analyzing things!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.