WTS - SIG (brand new) RCS Commander, 2 mags, NS - NC

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by Mythree, Oct 16, 2011.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mythree

Mythree Banned Supporting Addict

Oct 9, 2011
    SOLD on Guns International ...

Brand new Sig RCS - great carry 1911, lightweight, here's the Sig propaganda line below: :biggrin1: you guys know what this is, great price need to move it. Looking for a decent carry 1911 this will do it, not over the top $$$ wise, Sigs are good solid shooters that don't break the bank with little to no MIM parts.

The RCS – comes from the SIG SAUER® Custom Shop and has been put through the SIG Anti-Snag treatment which their gunsmiths developed to radically dehorn the pistol. The RCS comes with Novak® night sights, checkered front strap (25-lpi), checkered mainspring housing (20-lpi)Mag 7+1 capacity RCS model 1911 pistols features a stainless steel slide, alloy frame, match grade barrel, hammer/sear set and trigger. The slides and frames are machined to exacting tolerances and hand-fitted to insure reliability and performance. Caliber 45ACP Action Type SAO, Overall Length 7.7 in Overall Height 4.8 in Overall Width 1.4 in Barrel Length 4.2 in Sight Radius 5.7 in Weight without mag 27oz, Mag Capacity 7 Rounds Sights Novak® Night Sights Novak® night sights, checkered front strap.

It's listed on GB as well as a few other web site forums, so first come first served ... I have 100% A+ selling feedback on GB, so buy with confidence.

$799.00 and $25.00 to ship US Priority mail to your FFL. Postal MO only, no sales to CA or MA, price is firm I don't think you'll find a better price online if you do let me know.

email: [email protected]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

http://www.sigsauer.com/CatalogProductDetails/1911-rcs-two-tone.aspx

Last edited: Nov 6, 2011
  2. Bender

Bender Supporting Addict Supporting Addict

Aug 15, 2011
    Very nice,........

3. Mythree

Oct 9, 2011
    WoW 83 views and no one here knows enough that is a smokin deal - or is money that tight ? Or maybe everyone likes to buy guns loaded with MIM and cast parts... lol:pound::rofl2:

I dare you to find a new one cheaper on the Internet . As a matter of fact check your favorite Internet provider Dud's Guns see what their price is...?:62:

Last edited: Oct 20, 2011
  4. Bender

Bender Supporting Addict Supporting Addict

Aug 15, 2011
    Great price,.....if I had not just recently invested about $3k in pistols, I would have SERIOUSLY considered this.

5. Combat Commander

Combat Commander Custom Kydex

Sep 19, 2011
    Great Price money is tight.

BTW I'm pretty sure there is some MIM parts.

6. Mythree

Oct 9, 2011
    There are but as stated not loaded like some other out of the box manufacturers (Kimber ring bells)

7. Combat Commander

Combat Commander Custom Kydex

Sep 19, 2011
    True Sig is a cut above Kimber put the MIM use is about the same.

MIM is ok if its good Kimber has had many QC problems.

8. DAT85

DAT85 BIG OL' BALD HAID ! Supporting Addict

Aug 26, 2011
    There is nothing wrong with MIM.

If the company doing the build is smart enough to use clean,well maintained dies and the parts that are made from MIM are not sears,I wouldn't have a 2nd thought about buying a 1200.00 1911 with MIM in it.

If I was in the market for another CCO sized 1911,SIG would be on my list! :thumb:

DAT85

Last edited: Oct 20, 2011
  9. dgi

dgi NRA Life Member

Sep 10, 2011
    This was my first choice in a carry pistol but then i found my Springer Compact for similar money... Great looking gun at an AMAZING price... good luck with the sale bud!

10. Mythree

Oct 9, 2011
    I guess no one wants this because of the external extractor...???:lol::lol::lol::animlol::animlol::animlol: - now that's funny ...

11. John

John Supporting Addict Supporting Addict

Oct 7, 2011
    External extractors are ugly ut that's not what's stopping me. What's stopping me is that it has a lightweight frame (and I have a serious lack of funds). Why doesn't anyone make a CCO with a steel frame? Still it is a good deal, and if I had the funds I probably would snatch it despite the lightweight frame.

12. joerockhead

joerockhead "BOURBON" It's not just for Breakfast anymore ! Supporting Addict

Oct 12, 2011
    I like it !!!!!! External vs Internal... Baahh Humbug...

I'm gonna check my "man money funds"" lol.....

13. Mythree

Oct 9, 2011
    Check all the reviews about this pistol - I haven't seen a bad one, as a matter of fact all are stellar ...

14. Kokopelli

Kokopelli Schütze

Aug 17, 2011
    They do John.. You forgot about Babs didn't ya.. Sorry 3, that was poor etiquette on my part.. Cheers.. Ron

Last edited: Oct 28, 2011
  15. Mythree

Oct 9, 2011
  16. John

John Supporting Addict Supporting Addict

Oct 7, 2011
    Congrats on the sell

17. deadguy

deadguy Charlie Daniels Supporting Addict

Sep 7, 2011
Thread Status: