SOLD WTS Wilson Cqb Compacts.

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by Moccw, Nov 6, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Moccw

Moccw Member

Nov 6, 2011
    Like the title says Both are Cqb Compacts, they are both early 2000's built guns.
    The black one: 9/2001
    Great shape, the man I got it from said it had probably 300 through it. Looks like might not of even had that. It has a naked slide, it does not have night sites. The sites dont even have any dots. they are all black. Gun has a rug, but no target. 1775.00

The stainless: 9/27/2004 Serrated back of slide, night sites, has approximately 800 rounds through it. also has the magwell. However it does come with rug and target. very nice this gun was carried and you can see some wear on the one side. its still in excellent shape. $1825.00

This will ship from my ffl to yours.
    USPS MO OR CERTIFIED BANK CHECK, No sale to California

The pics of the black one have grease on it, I kept trying to wipe it off, but kept smearing it.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Glock2740

Glock2740 1911 addict Staff Member Moderator

Aug 16, 2011
    Very nice. Particularly the stainless model. :thumb:

3. drcfirearms

drcfirearms Forum Sponsor Sponsor

Aug 16, 2011
    Deal with confidence with Josh. I directed him to the forum tonight, but he is a long time customer of mine.....And Josh, that Stainless CQB Compact is way cool!!!

4. Trent

Trent Site Founder Staff Member Admin

Aug 15, 2011
    Sorry this thread got thrown in the validation pool since it was your first post and it had a image in it. It is the spam software on the forum. I went ahead and validated it and just locked it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.