1911 Firearm Addicts banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,073 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'd like to send the gun off with some newer parts, it's been sitting around unfired for a long time.

Sight set, 10-8 makes a heftier rear sight that will fit the Government cut, leaning that direction. Would like to have a fiber optic front sight which will require a cut, not a problem, but might need to change my rear sight leaning to something else. Just plain black sight no dots. Choices?

Trigger, I'd like to put a straight trigger in it, none of the usual (to me) vendors seem to stock them

Other small parts NH will provide.

Thoughts?

·
Registered
2,073 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Harrison has nice g.i. sights I believe. I would go plain black rear with your choice up front.
I agree, plain black rear with fiber optic front is what I want. I have a Harrison GI rear sight in my parts box, I installed one on the Pig's sibling. I need to check out all of Harrison's offerings, he's good to do business with, I ordered some stuff on a Sunday and he called me within a few minutes telling me one of the items was out of stock but he had something that would work in place of the original order. Hard to beat Customer Service that takes care of business even on a Sunday.

·
Registered
2,073 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Registered
6,326 Posts
Thanks, I've used several of their curved triggers and liked them. Judging by the specs seems like this one would be considered a medium length trigger?
I’m not sure the exact length. 10-8 trigger in black and Wilson trigger before coating in silver.
7FD93BA4-87B8-4345-8E83-3A83FB6C97FA.jpeg

1 - 14 of 14 Posts