1911 Firearm Addicts banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
*SPF*

I have for sale a Springfield Armory 1911 modified with the 1* Enhanced package by Yost-Bonitz. I purchased this pistol used several years ago and do not have the build sheet, but here is a list of the modifications:

• Best quality trigger job using Yost-Bonitz aluminum trigger, tool steel sear and C&S Tactical hammer
• S&A fitted beavertail grip safety
• Yost-Bonitz Professional Grade Sights with “Straight 8” style tritium inserts (marked 06 and still bright)
• Tool steel slide stop
• Ed Brown extended thumb safety w/ carry contour
• Lower & flare ejection port
• Serrate front strap in point pattern @ 20lpi
• Complete 1911 dependability package including; Wilson Bulletproof extractor, tune ejector, polished feed ramp, throated barrel, polished breech face, polished cartridge pick-up rail, chamfer firing pin hole, polished chamber, ream chamber if necessary
• Steel serrated mainspring housing w/ lanyard ring
• Hand-filed beveled magazine well
• Extended ejector
• Match grade barrel bushing, blue
• Re-crowned barrel
• Complete de-horning
• Wolff spring set
• VZ Double Diamond Grips
• Serrate top of slide @40lpi
• High cut and radius front strap
• 1* logo etched into right-rear side of slide
• Gun rug w/ 1* logo patch

The pistol was like new when I purchased it and I've run approximately 2000 rounds through it with no problems. It's only seen factory brass-cased ammo and the recoil and firing-pin springs were replaced annually. The pistol does have a lot of holster wear and I've adjusted the price to reflect that. The pistol will ship in the 1* rug with 1 Wilson 47D magazine. I have many more magazines available if the buyer is interested.

In the event of multiple parties being interested, the first person to definitively tell me "I'll take it" via email will get the pistol. Asking price is $1600 $1500 $1400 *SPF* shipped and insured from my FFL to your FFL.

Feel free to email with questions. Thanks for looking. :)

·
Premium Member
1,466 Posts
This is a sweet deal!

·
NRA Life Member
4,058 Posts
I cant complain about the gun i bought two weeks ago... but as a result, i cant jump all over this :(

·
NRA Life Member
4,058 Posts
i saw the email update on my phone when i woke up and hesitated to see what you dropped the price to...your making this veryyyy tempting. :frusty:

·
Registered
607 Posts
Beautiful pistol, if I hadn't ordered a No Name, this would be sold.

·
Registered
367 Posts
Just saw this...awesome deal! I'm actually surprised it had not sold within a day of its listing. Congrats to the buyer & seller.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts