1911 Firearm Addicts banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Reasonably Well Known Member
762 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Yost-Bonitz Custom Colt Delta Elite 10mm. A $1200 pistol with $2381.50 worth of customization by the best of the best. Every imaginable improvement, both cosmetically and functionally (See the original build sheets in the last two pictures).

The total cost of this beauty in 2005 was almost $3600 and it would easily cost twice that much to duplicate it today, not to mention the multi-year wait.

What appears to be a streak in the second photo is the sun reflected in the high polish of the slide. The gun has no flaws except some scuffing on the barrel hood, which can be polished out. I am the second owner but the original owner is a neighbor of mine, and he fired 'a couple of boxes' through it, so approximately 100 rounds.

Gun, one magazine and original build sheets, $3500 shipped. If your FFL will not accept shipment directly from an individual then add $35 as I do not have access to a local FFL.

YB01.JPG

YB02.JPG

YB03.JPG

YB06.JPG

YB07.JPG

YB08.JPG

YB09.JPG

YB98.JPG

YB99.JPG

·
I'm done buying guns, I'm just a bystander now
6,868 Posts
That was a good one, thank God I just logged on and missed it. I'm trying to be a recovering addict

1 - 13 of 13 Posts