Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Open Mic' started by limbkiller, Jul 13, 2020.
Kissing Cousins . . . . ?
Maybe more like Siamese twins . . . .
Ahem! That's grandpa and you bet it is! And XMAS is almost every day!
Not to fear Bob I will get us started today.
45. If your bloodhound ate your spatula and you had to flip Bacon with your leatherman tool
46. If you have not been in an accident and your passenger side truck door is held shut with a ratchet strap .
47. If you do the majority of your carpentry work with a Chainsaw
48. If you have worm containers in your refrigerator WITH NO WORMS IN THEM !!! just dirt
49. If you have ever found a Quail in your small game vest 2 MONTHS AFTER THE SEASON!!!
50. If you can field dress a deer faster than you can figure out how to register your truck on line
51. If your Credit score is measured in preference points attained for an ELK hunt
Ok that's all I got this morning
Wait.... rednecks go online?!?!?
Only for things related to Hunting Fishing and Trucks LOL
That's why Google called their browser "Chrome." Gives the good ole boys sumptin to attain towards . . . . .
They should called it RUST due to truth in advertising rules . . . .
Shucks! I have more fishing rods than the total # of lug nuts on all of my vehicles and as of right now I have six of them...
If you have to bribe your wife to remove a tick from your neither region with a dinner at Texas Road House you may be a redneck.
If practical shooting means killing more stuff than Smallpox to feed your family you may be a redneck
Does that work?
Asking for a friend . . . . . .
I'm curious now. Do you have a tick or a friend sucking on your nether region? Nevermind, I REALLY don't want to know...
Yep proof tested at least a couple times a year.
The rule of thumb is the farther below my navel it is the more expensive the restaurant I have to take her to .
52. If your muddin' truck is worth more than your trailer house...
Some rednecks draw the line at first cousins, most draw the line at second. A hillbilly on the other hand... Well them guys just creep me out.
#52 if you ever had an argument with a neighbor and threatened to "burn them out"
#53 if people come on your property and can't tell the difference between your house and the pig sty.
Texas Roadhouse . . . . dang, that had to be an actual . . . . never mind . . . . . .
"46. If you have not been in an accident and your passenger side truck door is held shut with a ratchet strap."
A rubber bungee strap works fine, and yes, I have done it.
54 . If you store your push mower under an abandoned truck in your yard
55. If the roof on your shed consists of a couple green tarps
Used a Bungee before the ratchet strap .On a 95 degree day in a hard left turn she let loose and almost lost my buddy out the door .
Its a new day my 1911 toting Redneck Brethren lets see what I got.
56. If the exhaust system on your truck is constructed of Soup Cans and coat hangers
57. If your grandpa wore longjohns in the summertime .
58. If you thought your name was Chop Wood for the first 16 yrs of your life
59. If your garden hose is spliced together with hose clamps
60. If your screen door has holes in it big enough for a hummingbird to fly through
61 . If the amount of Oil , Trans fluid and antifreeze leaked in your driveway has qualified you for the Super Fund Project
Thatel git us started .