1911 Firearm Addicts banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
ZEV O.Z-9 purchased recently, fired 400 rounds and runs like you would expect from this pistol, amazing. LNIB for the striker fired shooter.

Also including a recently purchased Trijicon RMR Type 2, adjustable, 3.25 MOA. 6 Mags also thrown in.

Unfortunately I have an impulse gun purchased issue! My first love are 1911/2011s and once again I learn that striker fired pistols are not my thing.

$1400.00 or trade for a Staccato C new or like new.

All original packaging and I pay shipping to your FFL by Fed EX. Payment PayPal friends and family,Zelle or Venmo.

Will comply with all laws and regulations.

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/
20190322/9cdb8bb1fd106ba6beba90a152ccc628.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
A meat popsicle I am
710 Posts
Will send pics to interested parties. Just not home at the moment.

ZEV O.Z-9 purchased recently, fired 400 rounds and runs like you would expect from this pistol. LNIB for the striker fired shooter.

Unfortunately I have an gun purchased impulse issue. My first love are 1911/2011s and once again I learn that striker fired pistols are not my thing.

2 mags and original packaging and I pay shipping to your FFL by Fed EX. Payment PayPal friends and family,Zelle or Venmo.

Will comply with all laws and regulations.

Price?

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Man, I was really out to lunch on the initial post. That’s what I get for multitasking. Thanks

·
Registered
1,884 Posts
I have one of these, great value for what you get. Buy a stock Glock and add up all the custom parts you would be way ahead buying one of these pistols.

GLWS :buynow:

Reactions: Greg3458

·
Registered
2,233 Posts
I’ll take it per PM.

Congrats. This is a really great deal. I didn’t think it would last, but was hoping it would a few more days so I could put the cash together.

Congrats again to both buyer and seller! Enjoy it!!

Reactions: scott40cal
1 - 15 of 15 Posts