1911 Firearm Addicts banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Consider my signature line before replying . . . .
14,799 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Zoid's Triple 1911 Display / Photography Stand presents 3 of your favorite 1911's onto a decorative oak base for photography or display. My 1911 display, photography, and storage stands are all individually hand crafted . . . . mainly because I don’t have a full-epic wood shop filled with CNC routers, industrial table saws, manly drill presses, electrostatic paint booths, planers, CNC controlled lathes, and/or other testosterone fueled toolage. Wood crafting is a hobby which is new to me, and dovetails I think, perfectly with my other passion - collecting 1911 style pistols.

I am ALWAYS willing to discuss with you any custom options / sizes / configurations that you might need. I can do that no problem. Custom orders will add 5 to 6 days to my shipping time, as I need to construct and polyurethane your unique stand individually. Stands listed come stock with full size 1911 magazine posts.

Of course, any firearms shown in my listings are to illustrate the items intended use and are NOT included in the sale.

I have many more sizes and configurations to suite your needs. Check out my other listings and take a look at ZoidsHandiWerk on Etsy.com

$45 + shipping ($8 flat rate, regardless quantity of stands ordered)

PM me here if you need any not yet listed, or want a custom configuration.

https://www.etsy.com/shop/ZoidsHandiWerk
Product Wood Line Machine Black

Product Gun Firearm Line Trigger

Wood Hardwood Plywood Tan Wood stain

Wood Hardwood Wood stain Blackboard Cutting board

Wood Hardwood Plywood Creative arts Wood stain

Wood Pattern Hardwood Beige Tan

·
14,799 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I got a deuce I should of gotten a five.
:p
I've got one in stock waiting for you Wheels . . . .
Text Line Colorfulness Square Symbol

And I can profess, these are 100% made in Murica by the Z-man.
Blue Brown Yellow Colorfulness Photograph

Reactions: TomaHawk

·
14,799 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Addicts,

I have these three-bangers in a couple of different configurations too . . .

I have them in "Center High" and "Stairstep / Tiered" - these were suggested by a member who thought staggering the height of the guns would offer better viewing. I think he was onto something . . . .

Elevated Center - Center High Stand

Stairstep / Tiered Stand

·
14,799 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
@Sneaky One , leave a comment in this thread so I can leave appropriate feedback for you.

·
14,799 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Curly do you have any twos that face opposite directions?
No, but I could make one up. I'll try to schedule some time to start woodworking tomorrow. Been meaning to complete a few I have in progress.

Do you envision them lined up perfectly back-to-back, or staggered/offset slightly?

·
Premium Member
139 Posts
Apparently I cannot leave feedback in the normal way because I did not previously post in this thread. I sent a message directly to Zoid requesting a specific stand sans the poly so I can add my own personal touch. I was accommodated and communicated with throughout the process. Today my item arrived built to my specifications and I might add that it was carefully and thoughtfully packaged. Great item! Great Seller! Thank you, Zoid!!!

·
1911 'TIL DEATH DO US PART
24,338 Posts
Apparently I cannot leave feedback in the normal way because I did not previously post in this thread. I sent a message directly to Zoid requesting a specific stand sans the poly so I can add my own personal touch. I was accommodated and communicated with throughout the process. Today my item arrived built to my specifications and I might add that it was carefully and thoughtfully packaged. Great item! Great Seller! Thank you, Zoid!!!
Yep got a two from him today as well.
I would have to agree good stuff for sure.
From a great member thanks @ZoidMeister

1 - 15 of 15 Posts