1911 Firearm Addicts banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Never made it to step 12
1,182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Seems everyone is jumping on the zombie train with all kinds of products, from bullets, targets, and now to guns.

I think it's all rather silly, but they know what they are doing, they sell them like crazy. Heck, I even bought some Hornady Zombie Max just for the novelty of it.

BUT.... I saw something today.

Freaking sweet. I don't know if there is another like this, being a lever action/tacticool, but I want one. Yeah, I'm drinking the Kool-aid. :rolleyes2:

Here's the rest of the story. Clicky!

·
BIG OL' BALD HAID !
3,291 Posts
Seems everyone is jumping on the zombie train with all kinds of products, from bullets, targets, and now to guns.

I think it's all rather silly, but they know what they are doing, they sell them like crazy. Heck, I even bought some Hornady Zombie Max just for the novelty of it.

BUT.... I saw something today.

Freaking sweet. I don't know if there is another like this, being a lever action/tacticool, but I want one. Yeah, I'm drinking the Kool-aid. :rolleyes2:

Here's the rest of the story. Clicky!

I handled one of these monstrosities at the Mossberg booth at the EASTERN OUTDOOR EXPO.

It's definitely marketed for someone other than me.It's the silliest product I have seen in a looong time.

But as far as zombies go,if you don't believe in them,you haven't met my ex-wife! :biggrin1:

DAT85

·
Bullet Banger
2,202 Posts
You must have missed the thread a couple days ago when we were all making fun of this gun. lol

·
Never made it to step 12
1,182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
HAH! That's coming from a guy that has Jennings .22, Hi-point .40, Hi-point carbine 9mm, and a Jiminez .380 in his sig. :rofl2:

I'd still like to have a Henry, or a really top notch lever action, but I want a beater/truck gun, and I think that one is pretty cool.

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
You could sell me on the forward rails... but the stock is just well no... a black standard stock would interest me.

·
Registered
424 Posts
Looks like it should have been in the tv show firefly. Futuristic and retro all at the same time.

·
Premium Member
1,466 Posts
Looks like it should have been in the tv show firefly. Futuristic and retro all at the same time.
Firefly is my favorite TV show of all time. Serenity is in my top 3 favorite movies.

·
Registered
164 Posts
...or ice pirates.

(to clarify: im not saying i liked ice pirates im saying that gun couldve been in that movie.)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts