Zombies Are Running Rampant!

Discussion in 'Rifles & Shotguns' started by dilespla, Feb 7, 2012.

1. dilespla

dilespla Never made it to step 12 Supporting Addict

Oct 12, 2011
    Seems everyone is jumping on the zombie train with all kinds of products, from bullets, targets, and now to guns.

I think it's all rather silly, but they know what they are doing, they sell them like crazy. Heck, I even bought some Hornady Zombie Max just for the novelty of it.

BUT.... I saw something today.
    [​IMG]

Freaking sweet. I don't know if there is another like this, being a lever action/tacticool, but I want one. Yeah, I'm drinking the Kool-aid. :rolleyes2:

Here's the rest of the story. Clicky!

2. DAT85

DAT85 BIG OL' BALD HAID ! Supporting Addict

Aug 26, 2011

I handled one of these monstrosities at the Mossberg booth at the EASTERN OUTDOOR EXPO.

It's definitely marketed for someone other than me.It's the silliest product I have seen in a looong time.

But as far as zombies go,if you don't believe in them,you haven't met my ex-wife! :biggrin1:

DAT85

3. Wheezy

Wheezy Bullet Banger Supporting Addict

Aug 31, 2011
    You must have missed the thread a couple days ago when we were all making fun of this gun. lol

4. dilespla

dilespla Never made it to step 12 Supporting Addict

Oct 12, 2011
    HAH! That's coming from a guy that has Jennings .22, Hi-point .40, Hi-point carbine 9mm, and a Jiminez .380 in his sig. :rofl2:

I'd still like to have a Henry, or a really top notch lever action, but I want a beater/truck gun, and I think that one is pretty cool.

5. SkDmRkLcY

SkDmRkLcY Active Member

Aug 17, 2011
    You could sell me on the forward rails... but the stock is just well no... a black standard stock would interest me.

6. nomad

nomad Active Member

Aug 22, 2011
    Looks like it should have been in the tv show firefly. Futuristic and retro all at the same time.

7. Blayglock

Blayglock Supporting Addict Supporting Addict

Aug 18, 2011
    Firefly is my favorite TV show of all time. Serenity is in my top 3 favorite movies.

8. Wheezy

Wheezy Bullet Banger Supporting Addict

Aug 31, 2011
    DORK!!!!!!

9. nolt

nolt Member

Aug 24, 2011
    ...or ice pirates.

(to clarify: im not saying i liked ice pirates im saying that gun couldve been in that movie.)

You need 3 posts to add links to your posts! This is used to prevent spam.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted