1911 Firearm Addicts banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
#1. I am powerless against a well built 1911.
395 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For Sale only: The ZT 0450CF is a great little edc for any occasion.

Handles:

The front handle; is Carbon fiber which is a very strong material and has a cool basket weave pattern look that shimmers in the light also keeping the entire weight of the knife very light.

The locking side handle; is made of titanium and has a replaceable steel insert for longevity of your knife and it also has built in a tab that prevents you to over extend the locking bar too far.

The steel spring clip; can be fastened to the left or right for tip up carry.

The handles have a open construction with (2) green colored posts that fasten with torx #6 screws and the actual pivot which uses #8 torx screws.

The Blade; is. 3 1/4” blade with a swedge up to just be for the tip giving you extra steel for a strong tip then has a convex or flat grind down the rest of the way.

The blade is made of S35VN which is a great steel against corrosion and other properties giving it great edge retention then the blade is completely DLC coated along with the titanium lock bar. The blade rides on ZTs KVT bearing pivot which gives this knife extremely smooth deployment and drop-shut action.

I have definitely carried this knife and even tried my hand at hand sharpening putting small light scratches in the DLC finish and general use though I bought this new, it still only months old. It has functional jimping along the thumb rest and unobtrusive flipper tab. It rockets out and locks solidly with no play in any direction. I forgot to mention there is a hole for a lanyard/para cord if your into that.

This is an excellent knife that can be modified, resharpened, how ever you would like it to look, the minuscule scuffs, & scratches have no bearing on functionality or performance of the item. I’ve only priced this because of light scuffs on the dlc and the wearing of the coating on the edges. Never disassembled & hand sharpened once.

This knife runs $196 bucks anywhere you look and well worth with price with the materials and upgraded steel your getting.

this could be a solid edc bester, project knife or however you would like to use the item. So -$56 bucks is fair

I am asking $140 Insured, Tracked & Shipped PRIORITY USPS.

(
Will only accept Friends & Family through VENMO, or cashiers check. Once funds are in my possession and verified the item will be shipped that day or following.

If you have questions please feel free to DM me with any inquiries.

THANKS FOR LOOKING!!!

3DD81C47-FDE7-4618-8756-11EFBECD4286.jpeg
37145D8C-4353-4E38-A674-482834E2CB0E.jpeg
82094B8E-51FB-4B65-AB22-5A65E3D6B4F1.jpeg
24D194F7-5D9C-4A04-B1FE-81170E2BAA09.jpeg
83984E3D-D9B1-4726-AA98-42EBF85E19D0.jpeg
033F24BF-C50B-4405-8021-24081D14444B.jpeg
8B1E3527-07C4-407C-8408-18327481BE86.jpeg
1577C295-519C-4940-882B-5A538339C837.jpeg
5F8733BD-7869-4552-94E3-3F7CCC95C907.jpeg
817E3472-089E-4893-90BE-BAFC848B5F0C.jpeg

·
395 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Please move to appropriate section. Apologies.

·
just one more
656 Posts
These are stellar EDC for anyone who likes light and capable. A fine price too, and Kershaw will sharpen/freshen up for ~$5 + shipping. If I did have my own (carried for the past couple years) I'd snap it up.

·
395 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
These are stellar EDC for anyone who likes light and capable. A fine price too, and Kershaw will sharpen/freshen up for ~$5 + shipping. If I did have my own (carried for the past couple years) I'd snap it up.
I do understand this website is more focused on just that 1911’s and firearms. There are a lot of folks that don’t understand the differences in steel, ball bearing pivots, custom knives, midtech & high end production so if I didn’t let my blade forums membership lapse it would probably be already gone. Funny thing is, I’ve sold some of the most expensive knives I had owned over the years through this very site so though I’d giver a try. Thanks for the recognition of this model; if I weren’t in between work it would be in my pocket. The edge is actually super sharp and I had just sold my KME sharpener and tried free hand; holy hell I was cussing up a storm which each scuff. Lol. Any thanks

·
395 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yes David, it is still available. I’ll shoot you a DM if my info and go ahead and send it. Soon as it arrives I’ll take it with me and cash it while I’m sending the knife. VENMO is pretty much the same as PayPal but has been faster, reliable. It’s actually a sister co. To PayPal lol. I’ve had issues with PayPal and just preferred Venmo since a lot a folks are using it now. Of course you attach an banking account to the Venmo account which gives you a extra layer of protection just like PayPal. Anyways, I’ll send you my info right now sir, and I will mark the knife sold pending funds. As soon as I recieved the money order I will ship it. I will be working 7-4:30 Mon-Fri, I’m not sure of any upcoming holidays but I know USPS around here in the glove is open late on Wednesday’s.

Thanks David,

Mike

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
395 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Knife is SPF (Sold Pending Funds)

·
395 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
This knife is SOLD for $140

1 - 8 of 8 Posts